NEW VIDEO: John Williams and Rian Johnson at Last Jedi scoring sessions

Mari

34 minutes ago, BloodBoal said:

Comment about how Williams sounds really old and tired in 3... 2... 1...

You actually counted down to your own comment. Wow, and I thought my ego was big. 

Nice and good ol' Shawn Murphy at the controls in the background.  ....Ok. back to work everyone...and I mean EVERYONE !!

1 hour ago, zoltan_902 said:

That was so adorable :D. Might that be the John Williams first ever direct address through social media??? We need much more of that..

Indeed.

He's 85 working extremely long hours on mixing and you think Williams sounded old? Johnson almost forgot what he wrote and directed, lol That was cute!

4 hours ago, zoltan_902 said:

That was so adorable :D. Might that be the John Williams first ever direct address through social media??? We need much more of that..

He doesn't even know what social media is.

Gollum_395_394.jpg

What's Twitter, Baby, eh, what's Twitter?

3 hours ago, MAG-SI said:

The most disappointing click bait in a long time.... 

"Click-bait" is a misleading title or such that would prompt one to click on a link they would otherwise not clicked.  In this case, the title is perfectly appropriate and not "click-bait".  All of us here would have clicked on any Johnson/Williams video (right?).  We just, most likely, wish there had been more to it. 

5 hours ago, Jay said:

What would be a better thread title?  I came up with it, not Mari.

Something along the lines of: "Rian johnson and John Williams May The Fourth be With You Message"?

15 hours ago, zoltan_902 said:

Direct video address, yes! But he's been popping up on Instagram a lot recently, with all these hip, younger talents getting in on the action (Koby Bryant, Daisy Ridley, John Boyega).

And Rian johnson is such a dick with "now get back to work".. WTF man? Williams will make your film worth watching, not your writing...