Sign in to follow this  
Quintus

US woman shoots boyfriend dead in YouTube stunt

4 hours ago, Koray Savas said:

They seriously thought a .50 caliber bullet wouldn't go through a book? Like, they didn't test it out first?

Maybe they saw the Simpsons episode where Ned's Bible stopped mob bullets. 

This does not qualify as a Darwin Award. While he removed himself from the gene pool via stupidity, it came after he sired a child. 

The couple's three-year-old child and nearly 30 onlookers watched as she fired the fatal bullet into his chest.

So, 30 people just watched that unfold and didn't try to prevent it in any way? Fuck's sake... Is this the most moronic town in America or what?

Thirty years ago, this would have just about made the local paper. It would have been a blip on the radar of the local community. Nowadays, thanks to the opportunity for anyone to advertise almost any activity, and be able to broadcast it worldwide, anybody can become "famous", if only for a short time (15 minutes should do it). What happened was a stupid, stupid event, and a tragedy, which this young woman, and their child will have to live with for the rest of their lives (geez, what the Hell is mom going to say when kid asks

"where's daddy?"?), but what gets me is the BBfuckingC's audacity to report it, in the first place. Is there really no other (good?) news, that a broadcaster with a worldwide renown has to stoop so low that it reports on a fucking YouTube 

stunt?! I thought it had more integrity. Is this world going to Hell in a handcart? The BBC seems to think so.

11 minutes ago, TheGreyPilgrim said:

Cows Stray Over Property Lines; Fence Mending Expected

Charity garage sale at the local Baptism Church next Sunday. Free ballpit for children.

I have clippings of my grandfather's annual picture in the paper winning the Turnip Growing Contest 5 years in a row.

He retired as reigning champion.

I'm not making this up.

3 hours ago, Disco Stu said:

I have clippings of my grandfather's annual picture in the paper winning the Turnip Growing Contest 5 years in a row.

He retired as reigning champion.

I'm not making this up.

Way to go, Stu's grandad!