Bespin

The Bespin Thread

Well that's doesn't really have nothing about "horniness".

I don't remember how old you are... and, honestly, it's surely not the same for all men.

But, sometimes... you know... you want... you can... you just arrive to the climax... and.... pfffffff.... the balloon suddently deflates.

F***!!!!

Ok, for me it's accentuated because of my current medication... but I saw this coming slowly since few years... that's not exactly the same anymore!

I'm so sorry to tell you your future!!! Men don't usually told those stories to other men.

Usually when men talk about sex, it's for exaggerating their performances... not to tell... "Hey around 40-50... not 70-80... you will notice a BIG CHANGE IN YOUR PANTS, MAN!".

Well, nobody said to me it was going to happen one day!!!

CAN I GET A REFUND????

:P

1 hour ago, Bespin said:

Usually when men talk about sex, it's for exaggerating their performances... not to tell... "Hey around 40-50... not 70-80... you will notice a BIG CHANGE IN YOUR PANTS, MAN!"

I thought this was common knowledge, honestly. Maybe it's a generational thing?

Well that "common knowledge" never came to my ears!!!

2 hours ago, Richard said:

"I have so much love, but I don't know where to put it".

Use a Kleenex like everybody!

14 hours ago, Richard said:

I'm still a horny bastard, at my age, but I have no-one to share my horniness with.

As William H. Macy said, in MAGNOLIA:

"I have so much love, but I don't know where to put it".

I'm 58 and while my sex drive has slowed some its still like driving 80 miles per hours. Sometimes it takes a bit to get up to speed but then its in the fast lane. Having a great sex life has always been a nice thing to have. 

13 minutes ago, Norma's Corpse said:

I only get to have sex once every few years.

10 minutes ago, Bespin said:

Last time I had sex with my husband, we were... hmmm... in fact, we have sex when we go on vacation mostly.

Like every old couple I guess!

TMI!

Dont read this thread if you don't want TMI hehehe

Here I can say everything about my life, I'm totally anonymous... well, except for the half of the forum who visited my websites... and know my first and last name... hehehe

🤔

11 minutes ago, Stefancos said:

There are no titpics on JWfan

Oh really. There are no nipple pics but there are tit pics. Perhaps a few shaft pics without the head would balance things? ;)

I guess it depends on what you did to deserve the suspension.

If you're a pilot and worked for the same airline for 20 years, then flew your plane into a building just the once, that would be a pretty big screw up.

2 minutes ago, Nick1066 said:

If you're a pilot and worked for the same airline for 20 years, then flew your plane into a building just the once, that would be a pretty big screw up.

The consequence is death, but you would at least be beyond the reach of your boss! :lol:

55 minutes ago, Bespin said:

1 day of suspension after 20 years working for the same company. That’s not too bad I think!

Whatever it was that got you suspended, Bes, I hope that you're back at work, soon?

I was suspended and investigated, once, for 10 (yes, 10!) months. The bastards found nothing.

7 hours ago, Richard said:

Whatever it was that got you suspended, Bes, I hope that you're back at work, soon?

I was suspended and investigated, once, for 10 (yes, 10!) months. The bastards found nothing.

You hid your transgressions well?

Today I go back to work, for my boss who spy my Emails, my web cache history and phone calls.

Now she will wait my next little mistep, to try to suspend me again, and enventually to get me fired.

Jail, I call that being in jail.

I just wrote in a email adressed to my Union saying that I fucking don’t care about those fucking bosses who just want to snow us their authority to advance in their career instead to help their emplyees to work in a better environment and ambiance

She don’t like me since with the approval of my Project manager, instead of her, I decided to work a home during an holiday two months ago, just to finish an important project. I got a disciplinary letter for “insubordination”. Then I left for a depression, started some weeks before this Letter... for two months.

The love affair between me and her started there. Now she’s on my back.

"Love affair"?! :o  Does hubby know about this? Are you swinging both ways, now?

You can dismiss the "insubordination" letter, immediately, as you had permission from your project leader. To paraphrase Withnail: she can shove it up her ass, and fuck off while she's doing it. 

Perhaps the use of expletives in your email to the union, was...ill-considered.

At least you'll know next time.

This woman sounds like a bully. 

First good week at my new assignation at job. "Very motivated" and "easy to work with" from my Project Manager and the architect I work with.

It's in the pocket.

First real big snow drop here in Saint-Jean and Montréal this morning. We are waiting for 6 inches today.

IMG_2774.JPG