crocodile

Alan Silvestri's READY PLAYER ONE (2018)

great score!

Has anyone come across a track listing for the RPO Soundtrack listed in chronological order?

Also possibly one with the all the 70s-80s songs included chronologically as well?

40 minutes ago, jedimastere said:

Has anyone come across a track listing for the RPO Soundtrack listed in chronological order?

On 4/3/2018 at 6:09 PM, Jay said:

Isn't it already chronological?

On 4/3/2018 at 6:20 PM, Jay said:

I think it is.  I haven't seen the movie, but that's what I've understood from discussion on here and FSM.

I believe the track called "Main Title" is a concert arrangement of the theme, and the film's main titles are very short and "scored" with a pop song from what I've understood.

Has anyone seen a physical copy of this score. I can’t even order one for amazon here and the local shops don’t even have it in their systems. (in Canada). Starting to wonder if all we are going to get here is the iTunes copy. 

8 hours ago, Brian99_1 said:

Has anyone seen a physical copy of this score. I can’t even order one for amazon here and the local shops don’t even have it in their systems. (in Canada). Starting to wonder if all we are going to get here is the iTunes copy. 

Um what abou this?

Karol

9 hours ago, crocodile said:

Um what abou this?

Karol

Yeah they have it listed on amazon.ca BUT it's never been in stock yet. It went from pre-release to not in stock. :(

3 hours ago, Jay said:

I received the physical OST from Amazon US last week

I guess our retailers here “up north” must just still be waiting for their copies. 

On 13/04/2018 at 4:26 AM, jedimastere said:

has anyone come across a track listing for the RPO Soundtrack listed in chronological order?

Also possibly one with the all the 70s-80s songs included chronologically as well?

Like this? I accidentally ran across it:

http://www.filmtracks.com/scoreboard/forum.cgi?read=59977

No, I know, you provided exactly what @jedimastere asked for! You didn't do anything wrong, you did something great ! I hope you didn't take my post the wrong way, I was just referring back to @Ricard's question from earlier about the score album being in chronological order or not

17 minutes ago, Jay said:

No, I know, you provided exactly what @jedimastere asked for! You didn't do anything wrong, you did something great ! I hope you didn't take my post the wrong way, I was just referring back to @Ricard's question from earlier about the score album being in chronological order or not

No worries; just making sure.

I know some people don't appreciate Filmtracks links being posted, so it seemed a bit of a risk even if I only accidentally ran across it.

Haven't yet seen the RPO film or heard the music.

No time, no time, even though I'm fairly excited for it.

On 4/17/2018 at 3:51 PM, Jay said:

Exactly what I asked for!

Thanks!