Ended up having dinner with JW's doctor last night

radioflyer

Tbh, there's been some right dickish responses on both sides of this one. Welcome to the board anyway, lilovejw. I'm guessing English isn't your first language?

As for Thor banging on about the culture here again for the umpteenth time, "Ooo Ooo, JWFan.com is such a struggle for me, they're sooo difficult and cliquey there, I'll never get along with them, but I soldier on and try to put aside my contempt for the place if I must, Ooo Ooo" ... well nobody is forcing you to hang out here mate, so if you don't like it why don't you fuck off and post somewhere else?

34 minutes ago, Quintus said:

Tbh, there's been some right dickish responses on both sides of this one. Welcome to the board anyway, lilovejw. I'm guessing English isn't your first language?

As for Thor banging on about the culture here again for the umpteenth time, "Ooo Ooo, JWFan.com is such a struggle for me, they're sooo difficult and cliquey there, I'll never get along with them, but I soldier on and try to put aside my contempt for the place if I must, Ooo Ooo" ... well nobody is forcing you to hang out here mate, so if you don't like it why don't you fuck off and post somewhere else?

My theory is he loves the attention.

2 hours ago, Sally Spectra said:

Who's the most recently registered user and frequent poster here who's successfully integrated and assimilated to the JWfan culture?

Me. Only I've been less active many years earlier.

We don't make it particularly easy for new people to join and stay.   But honestly as a personal preference, I'd rather have fun with people (some of whom I've interacted with for almost 20 years) than have significantly less fun in a stodgy environ like FSM.  Some new people do come in and stick around.

Imo there's also a burden for people to understand the nature of any Internet community's interactions before jumping in.  I don't join 4chan because every one of those people is the worst, but if I did start posting there, I'd try to have some self awareness and avoid acting in a way that would get me a lot of shit.

1 hour ago, Disco Stu said:

I get it, I may not be 15 years old and cool and interesting, but I still have feelings!

Am I here longer than you?

1 hour ago, Stefancos said:

Weren't you hear before him? Cause I actually prefer you.

@Will joined in October 2015, I joined in February 2016 (after lurking for a couple of months).

But we did both join in the excitement around Williams' Force Awakens score.

Everyone joined in the excitement around something. I joined in the excitement around The John Williams Jurassic Park Collection. Every score or special edition will bring this forum a bunch of new members.

1 hour ago, Disco Stu said:

Weirdo!

I know.

Ironically it took Howard Shore releases for me to find a forum dedicated to my favourite film score.

If it hadn't been for the Hobbit I'd have found this place with the release of TFA. 

I found JWfan while searching for analyses and discussions on Prisoner of Azkaban back in 2004 and I've visited the site regularly ever since.

I don't post much, though, and apparently didn't make an account before 2010.

13 hours ago, Once said:

I found JWfan while searching for analyses and discussions on Prisoner of Azkaban back in 2004 and I've visited the site regularly ever since.

I don't post much, though, and apparently didn't make an account before 2010.

You should post more!

5 hours ago, BloodBoal said:

Who cares? Who the hell are you anyway?

Begging for Once likes I see.  Pathetic!

Please, tell the  doctor to tell Williams that Storia di una donna is a great score and he should approve of its release, or else..:P

5 hours ago, BloodBoal said:

Who cares? Who the hell are you anyway?

Here we go again! I hope Once doesn't start a thread at FSM. :o

4 minutes ago, Disco Stu said:

@Sally Spectra

IS

A

CUNT

That's it, you're learning it! Set yourself a target and post in shifts and before you know it you'll be swimming in likes.

Until I started insulting Drax on a regular basis I only had 47 likes, and look where I am now. You can get more of course, by being an all singing all dancing performing monkey, like user BloodBoal. 

1 minute ago, Quintus said:

Until I started insulting Drax on a regular basis I only had 47 likes, and look where I am now. You can get more of course, by being an all singing all dancing performing monkey, like user BloodBoal. 

Oh, if we insult we get likes?

hmmmm.. I wouldn't do it even if I got paid..:lol:

3 minutes ago, Quintus said:

Oooh, if we get a second monkey can we make them knife fight?

3 minutes ago, Quintus said:

That's it, you're learning it! Set yourself a target and post in shifts and before you know it you'll be swimming in likes.

That's it: FSM thread on its way!

A girl I dated once became very frustrated at me because she was trying to insult me (my driving, my choice of radio stations, etc.) but I just laughed it off. I think she was annoyed that I wasn't violent or quick to anger.