crocodile

John Powell's SOLO: A STAR WARS STORY (2018)

17 minutes ago, Falafel said:

Have you tried going the "making all the videos Unlisted" route?

Tried it in the past (including private) and they've still bee taken down. As YouTube can't detect copyright in these videos however, it might just work. I'll give it a try, if my account hasn't already been disabled...

If we go by the ideology of copyright instead of the legal technicalities, taking these down is all wrong. You are technically not taking away any revenue from them by uploading sfx-filled rips until they can finally be arsed to release them properly.

What I don't understand is why they're targeting me in particular. I can understand wanting to remove a channel that has 10,000+ subscribers, but my channel right now has barely any at all; certainly not nearly as much as other people uploading music they own the rights to. I'm definitely not the only person uploading unreleased music.

So, Solo isn't listed on the Disney Guild Awards site... Does this mean there wont be a FYC album? How likely is it that it will be added later?

Also, Anthony Willis has 2 tracks on his Kraft-Engel page: L3's Sacrifice, and Q'ira & Han. (Both already released but it's interesting as L3's Sacrifice is part of Break-Out on the OST which I've only ever seen credited to Powell only)