Harry Potter-Sorcere´s stone –Christmas at Hogwarts

Marian

As far as I know the piece in question is not available for purchase.

Alas we can't help you there. As the forum rules state:

08 - Discussion of music CDs before they are in stores (ie when they "leak" to the internet) is allowed, as is discussion of leaked recording sessions, sheet music, and other bootlegs. HOWEVER:

a) You may not post a link to, or name of, any site where this material can be illegally downloaded.

b) You may not offer on the public forums to send this material to anybody who PMs you.

c) You may not ask on the public forums for somebody to PM you a link to this material.

In other words: On the public forums, please discuss the music only, and not where to get it. This rule will be strictly enforced.

Several iterations of the HPPS music can be found on e.g. Hal Leonard Publishing's site but Christmas at Hogwarts is not part of any of this published commercial sheet music.

2 hours ago, Incanus said:

Alas we can't help you there. As the forum rules state:

Several iterations of the HPPS music can be found on e.g. Hal Leonard Publishing's site but Christmas at Hogwarts is not part of any of this published commercial sheet music.

...but I really need this orchestra score.Should i write directly to Mr.Williams?:)

16 minutes ago, Marian said:

...but I really need this orchestra score.Should i write directly to Mr.Williams?:)

That, in my opinion, is what you need to do.

32 minutes ago, Marian said:

Has anyone his post addresse?

Do you really  think he will reply?

If you want to try here is the address of his agency:

CONTACT JOHN WILLIAMS

Unfortunately Mr. Williams can not be contacted via email. In order to get in touch with the composer you may use the following snail mail address:

• Mr. John Williams
    Gorfaine / Schwartz Agency
    4111 W. Alameda Avenue
    Suite 509
    Burbank, California 91505
    USA

"Here you go, little rascal, just don't come back or play anything outside my home either!"

*hands kid a cd with an inscription in Sharpie: "AzkaBAN bootlegs"*

6 hours ago, Manakin Skywalker said:

Yeah... that's not going to work. John doesn't even probably have access to any of that music. The only source for that would be the leaked recording sessions, but that's a whole other can of worms.

By "orchestral score" I assume OP is asking about sheet music. And if the rumours are true then Williams would have "Christmas in Hogwarts" together with all his other Harry Potter cues neatly collated in a leather-bound tome, on the bookshelf in his study.

The only problem left is lifting the spell he placed on it...

HnHANc.gif

There isn't even complete piece of sheet/written music for "Christmas at Hogwarts." The first part of it as presented on the album (the little orchestral prelude for the first 20 seconds) appears midway through 6m1 "Hagrid's Christmas Tree" whilst the next orchestral part fades in from the choral section at about 1:30 and is from 6m2 "Christmas Morning." The middle bit with the ghostly lyrics and the synthy stuff probably won't even have been scored together, just edited together later from separate sessions. :)