Jay

E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial La-La Land ANNOUNCEMENT Thread

Well they were temporarily out of stock for a few months, then they announced that the last 200 copies were going. Perhaps avid collectors have a certain number they like to get it down to before they decide to act quickly. 

I'm glad you got yours, but that would've been much to close a call for my liking. I ordered as soon as it was back in stock. Here's hoping you get speedy shipping!

Well I only found about these sorts of things since I joined JW Fan, and I was trying to decide what to buy first. Before I knew it E.T. was, as I said, temporarily out of stock, so I had to wait a little while. After that time though, I came up with an order of importance. Close Encounters will be next, I think, but I'm content with E.T. for a good while.

Don't rub it in. I missed the JP collection completely, and I wanted both scores too! I think Bespin promised that should anything unforeseen occur that I could have his copy, and it seems Bilbo has slain him over in Ireland. A terrible loss, but I gain something I suppose.

2 minutes ago, The Illustrious Jerry said:

Don't rub it in. I missed the JP collection completely, and I wanted both score too!

Then I at least have some good news for you: the expanded JP doesn't add anything substantial.

1 minute ago, bollemanneke said:

I said "something I wanted".

Well, you did say earlier that you regretted it a bit when it sold out. Or was that comment just for the expanded JP?

I did regret it a bit when I revisited the OST a few weeks ago, but honestly still don't really care. When I ask myself, would I ever have taken TLW out of the box, sat down and played it, I still resolutely answer no.