E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial La-La Land ANNOUNCEMENT Thread

Jay

18 minutes ago, BloodBoal said:

I thought it was Scherzo For X-Wings he mentioned?

Scherzo for X-Wings is an album-only concert arrangement of the bombing run cue.

16 hours ago, Disco Stu said:

...many times.  At every public opportunity presented he mentions how much he likes Daisy and doesn’t want anyone else to score Rey.  He obviously really responded to that character.

Character. Yes.

;)

I'm still curious to know if Ways of the Force on OST is how Williams originally intended the cue or if it's two cues combined and the Scherzo stuff was always meant to interject right at the start of the saber fight?

Guessing this was an editing choice made late by JJ, hence how chopped up the trench run music is.

La-La Land on the FSM message board:

We have ET CDs. We are working all weekend and all week long to process the orders and ship them all out as quickly as possible. Please refrain from asking where your order is until Oct 10. We are not Amazon and we do let our employees go home for a few hours of sleep when we have a slew of orders like this (darn Monkey union rules!).

Wholesale orders will be shipping out during the week as well, but they might be short changed due to supply. More cds are on their way and the other retailers will have their full orders come in as soon as they arrive.

Thank you for your patience.

MV

http://www.filmscoremonthly.com/board/posts.cfm?threadID=121554&forumID=1&archive=0

50 minutes ago, Brundlefly said:

Is there a subtle criticism in this message?;)

Of course. All the specialty label guys are passive aggressive. Just as all their customers are assholes.

23 minutes ago, Muldoon said:

I ordered in the first 4-6 minutes and I don't have a shipping notice either.

I didn't get a shipping notice when I ordered Rosewood, just the CD ;)

24 minutes ago, Muldoon said:

I ordered in the first 4-6 minutes and I don't have a shipping notice either.

I think I ordered some 2 minutes prior to you...

Not that it matters, but I never get a shipping notice when I buy from LLL. I sometimes get a notice saying it will ship in the next few days, but usually it just shows up in my mailbox.

LaLa-Land employee sent me package today! E.T. and Sky Captain are on their way! :)

As proof I get no special treatment, I haven't gotten a shipping notice yet, and I ordered immediately upon it going up for sale

1 minute ago, Arpy said:

Who knows LLL's shipping methodology, alphabetical, order no., international shipping etc.?

I would assume they just go by order number

Hopefully these ship reasonably quickly. They've had weeks to prepare the packaging slips with addresses and postage details. They should only need to insert the ET set, seal them and stick them in the post (hopefully).

I got my shipping notice from Employee2, tracking number became available Saturday, and it looks like USPS.com tracking site is not functional.

So it's on it's way, and I'd imagine a ton of updates once USPS.com's tracking infrastructure comes back on line.

I might even get it on Tuesday or Wednesday.

The LLLR Hamsters seem to be working to get these out as soon as they can.

My copy is flying home ...

1 hour ago, OneBuckFilms said:

I got my shipping notice from Employee2, tracking number became available Saturday, and it looks like USPS.com tracking site is not functional.

So it's on it's way, and I'd imagine a ton of updates once USPS.com's tracking infrastructure comes back on line.

I might even get it on Tuesday or Wednesday.

The LLLR Hamsters seem to be working to get these out as soon as they can.

My copy is flying home ...

Not if it's flying by Monarch Air! :lol:

No shipping yet. :(

I think they have secret users in this forum, and they shipped first to those who had multiple orgasms with the inclusion of Botanicus on CD2.

7 minutes ago, azahid said:

Has anyone from International location got their confirmation?

Not me. Maybe LLL is considering as "international" any place outside of California.

got a shiiping notice and I'm in canada.

good that they got it a bit earlier than expected

i ordered in the first 15 minutes it was out. Actually I didn't check the time that day and it just happened to be that time