E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial La-La Land ANNOUNCEMENT Thread

Jay

22 hours ago, Fal said:

I didn't get a shipping notice when I ordered Rosewood, just the CD ;)

Be happy you're not TCP/IP, you'd have to wait for the shipping notice before opening the CD...

5 minutes ago, Disco Stu said:

:o

It happens. But then, I think it might actually be lost. There were no tracking updates in the past two weeks. And even the last 2-3 updates wouldn't show the location (and it always shows where the package is...what city etc). But I was told to wait. I'm not really that bothered. But I doubt it will actually arrive.

Karol

Damn it, why does the earth have to be so big? Living in Australia is like experiencing the time-gravity differences in Interstellar, I'll get mine but I'll be eighty-two or something whilst everyone else is still young!

I hope I'll get mine by the end of the week! 

4 minutes ago, Arpy said:

Elliot's missing his teeth! You can't see his mouth on the cover, but I just know it!

I think on the cover ET himself is missing! He was never real, it was just a day dream fantasy of Elliot's! 

1 minute ago, azahid said:

What are you waiting for?.. lets go...OPEN IT and tell us how good is the sound? the smell...the booklet...!!😀

The smell? What kind.of pervert are you? :D

Just now, nightscape94 said:

Love that new booklet smell!

The release sounds marvelous.  Truly marvelous. 

Is that common around here? Open up a new long-awaited CD, and the first thing to do is... Smell It! lol

16 minutes ago, Josh500 said:

I think on the cover ET himself is missing! He was never real, it was just a day dream fantasy of Elliot's! 

"Yes, Elliot, I understand.  You've made great progress today.  This is all very positive.  I'll see you again next week, just remember, I'll be right here."

image.png

Just now, nightscape94 said:

"Yes, Elliot, I understand.  You've made great progress today.  This is all very positive.  I'll see you again next week, just remember, I'll be right here."

image.png

He was called into the principal's office, remember.

He never left it.

Rumor is, he's still there... It was all just an elaborate fantasy because he couldn't face the punishment.

Whoops, I just had my 11111th post! :)

No shipping notice, but the order status has been changed to shipped. The attached tracking number doesn't show anything on the USPS site yet. I assume that means LLL has just created the shipping label and the package has yet to depart.

44 minutes ago, Muldoon said:

No shipping notice, but the order status has been changed to shipped. The attached tracking number doesn't show anything on the USPS site yet. I assume that means LLL has just created the shipping label and the package has yet to depart.

Probably means it's been sent to the post office but hasn't been scanned yet.

Is there any gag that is as much exploited as the missing teeth gag?! If someone of us would lose a tooth every time someone is mentioning that shit, we would be a soup-only eating JWFan community!

" PRE-SHIPMENT INFO SENT TO USPS, USPS AWAITING ITEM"

WTF??? Didn't know we had pre-shipping too, along with pre-sale. Hope I get it by Christmas!

38 minutes ago, phbart said:

" PRE-SHIPMENT INFO SENT TO USPS, USPS AWAITING ITEM"

WTF??? Didn't know we had pre-shipping too, along with pre-sale. Hope I get it by Christmas!

The pre-shipping period is one of my favorites, next to maybe shipping and post-shipping.

Still no shipping notice for me.  I ordered immediately at 12:00 PST too, the timestamp of my order received email is 12:01 PST.  Weird.

Capture.JPG

My PayPal email is timestamped 12:03 Pacific.  The LLL confirmation is 12:16.  That second confirmation they always seem to send is 2:54.

And yeah, still no shipping notification for me

2 minutes ago, Jay said:

They must not be shipping out in the same order that orders were received 

I would say not - I ordered either in the evening on Tuesday or the next day, and mine shipped.

Unless yours shipped and you didn't get tracking info. 

1 minute ago, Disco Stu said:

My order number is 134771.  What's yours?

I literally just posted it in my post up above.  134585.

1 hour ago, Jay said:

1 hour ago, Jay said:

They must not be shipping out in the same order that orders were received 

Gasp!