Sign in to follow this  
Andreas

Invisionboard update complete -> 4.2.3

I'm fine with change, as long as it's just as good or an improvement. Like the Star Wars prequels.

The new JWFan is buggy. I shouldn't have to hold shift when pressing return to have normal spacing. It also stutters when it loads or I'm typing. We need that Russian guy from Armageddon to smash it repeatedly with a wrench.

On 9/3/2017 at 11:35 PM, Disco Stu said:

How do you ignore a user from the mobile view?  Honestly want to know please.  In desktop you hover over the name.

I thought "ignore" meant "scroll quickly past"...

What happens when you ignore someone?

17 hours ago, Evil-Lyn said:

The new JWFan is buggy. I shouldn't have to hold shift when pressing return to have normal spacing. It also stutters when it loads or I'm typing. We need that Russian guy from Armageddon to smash it repeatedly with a wrench.

What do you mean, normal spacing? There's a small vertical margin between paragraphs, which makes sense. Enter starts a new paragraph. Shift-Enter inserts a line break without starting a new paragraph.

Hi guys, I've been away on vacation since Monday. I agree the font size is too large when you're looking at a list of threads in a forum. When I'm back home and on a computer again I'll figure out how change that. 

As for the font itself, well, I like it just fine! 

As for the paragraph spacing, yes it is different now, I changed a setting. I'm still getting used to pressing enter only once after a paragraph instead of twice, but I think it's better this way. 

Are there any other issues? 

7 minutes ago, Jay said:

Are there any other issues? 

On 04/09/2017 at 5:26 PM, BloodBoal said:

Pictures now seem to be limited to 750px maximum in height (if you try to post a picture larger than this, it gets automatically resized). Is there a way to change that?

why does it skip a line when I type a list?

This is stupid. I shouldn't have to make somekind of special key press to type properly .I've never encountered this anywhere else

Am I the only one having an issue with jumping to the last unread post?  It always takes me too far back to posts I've read a while ago, and I have to scroll to eventually figure out where I left off.

14 hours ago, Disco Stu said:

How come only the threads in the John Williams subforum have a rating system?

Rating system?