Was E.T. Adventure (Botanicus Theme) one of your most wanted unreleased Williams piece?

King Mark

Was E.T. Adventure (Botanicus Theme) one of your most wanted unreleased Williams piece?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Was E.T. Adventure (Botanicus Theme) one of your most wanted unreleased Williams piece?

Plant creatures. I forget what they're called, if I ever knew. There's a book that predates the ride that had these creatures in it. Anyway, J.K. really ripped those little bastards off for the Chamber of Secrets. She stole E.T.'s plant creatures and composer.

1550-p1aufjhbtkptm1lfr1lgv1h41qu56.jpg

13 hours ago, Evil-Lyn said:

Plant creatures. I forget what they're called, if I ever knew. There's a book that predates the ride that had these creatures in it. Anyway, J.K. really ripped those little bastards off for the Chamber of Secrets. She stole E.T.'s plant creatures and composer.

Actually mandrakes have existed in folklore and "witchcraft" legends for centuries, dating back millennia.

I was oblivious to it. I was more aware of the E.T. Overture that Williams performed and recorded with the E.T. Live performance at the Shrine Auditorium in LA.

Don't forget the extended Stargazers which came later and has now been released with the new Light, Camera, Music! disc!

I see now that this is a very flawed release.

No Amblin logo, no Universal/ET logo, no Stargazers.

It's a damn shame.  Guess we'll have to wait for the 50th anniversary release to have this score truly complete!

3 hours ago, hornist said:

I heard Botanicus first time maybe two years ago, instant love. There is somethink magic in Johnnys 80's style geez he is good. Fuck pubpilganyhow!!

Wait, aren't his post 2010 scores better?