Was E.T. Adventure (Botanicus Theme) one of your most wanted unreleased Williams piece?

King Mark

Was E.T. Adventure (Botanicus Theme) one of your most wanted unreleased Williams piece?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Was E.T. Adventure (Botanicus Theme) one of your most wanted unreleased Williams piece?

It wasn't for me, no; I've never listened to the leaked bootleg file, and while I went on the ride in Universal when I was a kid, it was long before I was into film music so don't remember what it sounded like. 

I'm looking forward to hearing it on the new set very much! 

3 minutes ago, Jay said:

It wasn't for me, no; I've never listened to the leaked bootleg file, and while I went on the ride in Disney when I was a kid, it was long before I was into film music so don't remember what it sounded like. 

I'm looking forward to hearing it on the new set very much! 

what? you don't even listen to these type of  files? what kind of JW fan are you

Nice to have it, certainly, looking forward to hearing it clean, but it wasn't something I was coveting.  The LLL release wouldn't have been a disaster had it not been included.  All the say, glad it's there.

5 minutes ago, king mark said:

what? you don't even listen to these type of  files? what kind of JW fan are you

I've listened to plenty of files of music Williams has recorded that hasn't been officially released. Don't think I ever bothered with this particular one, though. I could be wrong. 

I heard the music on the ride in 1998

I desperately wanted the music so I asked the lady at the "E.T. souvenir shop" if they had a c.d. of it. She looked at me puzzled and showed me the OST

We got bad version of it about 15 years ago on the internet. It's been sitting on my bootleg section of itunes ever since. Every time I listen to it i imagine how great a piece it would be with proper sound quality

so yeah it was one of my top pieces

Very good job by Williams by making the ride cue sound very much at home with the rest of the score material.  It fits perfectly.  Almost makes you wish there was a legitimate sequel, which would be great for music, but terrible for movies.

2 minutes ago, king mark said:

I heard the music on the ride in 1998

I desperately wanted the music so I asked the lady at the "E.T. souvenir shop" if they had a c.d. of it. She looked at me puzzled and showed me the OST

We got bad version of it about 15 years ago on the internet. It's been sitting on my bootleg section of itunes ever since. Every time I listen to it i imagine how great a piece it would be with proper sound quality

so yeah it was one of my top pieces

Did it have narration or sound effects?

I don;t think it had narration

lol i have pictures I took inside the ride of Botanicus himself. He's covered in somekind of green puke.Also there was a baby E.T.

too bad photobucket doesn't work anymore so I could post them

You and me both, dude. Curiously, my world didn't come to an end when I realized I'd lived without it for X years ;)

2 minutes ago, king mark said:

I think this is E.T.

E.T..jpg

E.T. doesn't get nightmares, because E.T.'s just a piece of plastic.