Sign in to follow this  
The Doctor

How have I changed since ET&Elliot4Ever?

Several members of this forum seem to think I've changed. Koray Savas claimed I was a shadow of my former self, while confusing me with Drax. Stefancos criticizes almost everything I post, although I consider this an improvement. Quint even seemed to be under the impression that I was once gay. This is all a bit confusing to me. While I've changed usernames several times as tributes to Godzilla (1998), Michelle Pfeiffer in the greatest performance of all time, Titanic and Masters of the Universe (1987), as a poster, I'm not sure how I've actually changed. So I wanted your feedback. And not just Stefancos pretending to be offended and going on and on about how I hate women, which isn't even true.

TBQH, all of the people who change their screen names constantly are interchangeable to me, post-wise.  If I'm in the need to know who's saying what, I have to dunk into the Username Change thread, but that's only when I can be bothered.

15 hours ago, Evil-Lyn said:

Several members of this forum seem to think I've changed. Koray Savas claimed I was a shadow of my former self, while confusing me with Drax. Stefancos criticizes almost everything I post, although I consider this an improvement. Quint even seemed to be under the impression that I was once gay. This is all a bit confusing to me. While I've changed usernames several times as tributes to Godzilla (1998), Michelle Pfeiffer in the greatest performance of all time, Titanic and Masters of the Universe (1987), as a poster, I'm not sure how I've actually changed. So I wanted your feedback. And not just Stefancos pretending to be offended and going on and on about how I hate women, which isn't even true.

You’re not Drax? Then who the fuck is Drax?

2 hours ago, Baby Jane Hudson said:

It's important to know the enemy.

Are you Drax?

24 minutes ago, Quintus said:

You're one and the same as far as this forum goes. 

He does seem more miserable than he used to be though. Ever since his break-up/down.

I would just like to point out that the main human character in E.T. spells his name with double-L, double-T.  Elliott.  Did you really spell the character's name wrong in your old username, Evil-Lyn?

I know this because I named my 4-month old son Elliott partially after the movie character (it's also a family name).

I typically spell Elliot with one t. I did eventually correct it later on, but it never looked right. There's no reason for the extra t. But that's what the track titles say.

Dougie is Justin?  How the hell is this?

To be serious, I don't think you've changed terribly much. Perhaps those privy to other things like Facebook may feel different, but judging by your presence here, I think you're the same.  Facing difficulties, perhaps, as we all do at times?  But that's just how things are, and any shift in tone that may be a result of this is not something that I think anyone here needs to criticize or get worked up over.  I enjoy you as a JWFan personality, no matter what. 

1 hour ago, Evil-Lyn said:

I'm not a personality. I'm a person.

Outside of a few that I've met face to face, JWFan members will always seem more like disembodied personalities to me than tangible people.  

We should go walk around Williams' golf course one night.