John Williams for new Ridley Scott film?

TownerFan

I'm quite sure it's just a typo, but according to THR's potential Oscar nominees list, John Williams is writing the score for the upcoming Ridley Scott film All the Money in the World:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/lists/2018-oscar-predictions-1042262/item/best-original-score-1042345

Anyone can confirm or deny?

Googling around it seems that no composer has been announced for that film yet, and I can't see how it would end up on Williams radar if he is the one that asked about or, nor how Scott Productions would end up asking him when he's never worked for them before

There's no composer attached otherwise.  Not much time to write/record the music considering it's November premiere unless if it's already done.  Or maybe there won't be any music.  Maybe the mixup has to do with Michelle Williams.

Or maybe some joker typed John Williams into the composer slot on the film's IMDB page as it was there during the time this author was researching this article

37 minutes ago, Jay said:

You know what?

It's probably just scored by Harry Gregson-Williams and the author saw the Williams and assumed John

That's the most likely explanation, yes.

I'd love to see/hear a Scott-Williams collaboration, but it won't happen.

Also, the article lists Sufjan Stevens as the composer for both Call Me By Your Name and Molly's Game, but Molly's Game is composed by Daniel Pemberton.  I think the article author just had some copy/paste fails and no one checked his work.