RIP Hugh Hefner.

They can usually be identified by their knack for hating men who identify as straight men and women who identify as straight women, their insistence to appease terrorists and foreign invaders, and their aggressive quest to punish us all for the crimes of 18th century colonialism.

You have your head in the sand. Their end game is to create some creepy weirdo, sterile, genderless, 'inoffensive' society where private enterprise has been eradicated, the traditional family unit has been forgotten, the government nannies everything, and terrorists bomb us into submission every once in a while.

14 minutes ago, Baby Jane Hudson said:

You have your head in the sand. Their end game is to create some creepy weirdo, sterile, genderless, 'inoffensive' society where private enterprise has been eradicated, the traditional family unit has been forgotten, the government nannies everything, and terrorists bomb us into submission every once in a while.

You're exactly right. :up:

Don't mind the clueless morons. They have no idea. In modern parlance, they are called "sheep," but I disagree. Sheep aren't that clueless and dumb.

4 hours ago, Quintus said:

I think he was regarded a sleaze by women overall, and I never liked Playboy, but RIP. They say he was a trailblazer and that can't be denied. 

He was a great liberator for a certain type of women. Nude pictorials gained a measure of respectibility because of Playboy, while before they were considering gutter trash.

3 hours ago, Baby Jane Hudson said:

And Playboy on Facebook has gone all loonie lefty, posting fake political news. I unsubscribed. I just wanted news about boobs.

Sometimes those are fake too. 

1 hour ago, Josh500 said:

Calling these people sheep is offensive to sheep! :lol:

Sheep are smelly, dirty, stupid animals. 

The cute and cuddly version you see on Telly isn’t representative of the real thing. 

Rest In Peace.

I’ll let others debate the moral aspects of his life.

However I salute him, he lived a life quite a few men wouldn’t mind living and did it his way.

1 hour ago, Bilbo Skywalker said:

Sheep are smelly, dirty, stupid animals. 

Not really, but even if they were all of those things, the clueless humans would be even smellier, dirtier, and stupider, not to mention more dangerous. 

14 minutes ago, Alex said:

It's his 31 year old widow I feel sorry for. She must be going through hell... and his bank account.

She signed a huge prenup and wasn’t included in the will apparently.