FSM Board?

24 minutes ago, Disco Stu said:

If the entire history of the board is lost, it wouldn't be very funny actually.

Indeed. I have 20 years worth of material there -- a lot of it I want to save. So while I don't really fear the closure of the board, I've always wanted an advance notice so that I can save some of that material/bits of creative writing.

But let's wait untill they wake up over there in the US. I'm sure David Sones and the powers-that-be will do whatever they can do clean up this mess.

Indeed. It's something I've been meaning to do for a long time, but I'm the "Stefancos of FSM"  with many tens, if not hundreds of thousands of posts over the years, and it's an enormous work to go through everything to pick out the stuff I want to preserve. It's certainly on my list for the next available moment.

Here's Lukas' explanation of what went wrong this time:

Well that was fun...not.

What happened is that the "captcha" function became incompatible with our board code around three weeks ago and our programmer had to disable it. This is what separates humans from bots in the registration process...and allowed some nasty spammers to get in and wreak (pointless) havoc.

Our programmer has since found a new captcha that he will be integrating with the board code ASAP, right after cleaning up the damage from last night.

Thank you for your ongoing patience.

Lukas

What happened is that the "captcha" function became incompatible with our board code around three weeks ago and our programmer had to disable it. This is what separates humans from bots in the registration process...and allowed some nasty spammers to get in and wreak (pointless) havoc.

Steef?

The Specimen Strikes Back!

On 21/10/2017 at 7:23 PM, El Jefe said:

I say we nuke the site from orbit.

It should be cast back into the fiery chasm from whence it came! 

3 hours ago, Display Name said:

Will we ever gather to fight against FSM on the street? Stefancos is Billy the Butcher!

aunKH3I.png

At my challenge, by the ancient laws of combat, we are met at this chosen ground, to settle for good and all who holds sway over the film music community: us natives, born rightwise to this fine land, or the foreign hordes defiling it!