Bargain JW soundtracks

Jurassic Shark

1 hour ago, Jurassic Shark said:

@Thor, I accidentally ordered two copies of Jaws 2. One of them is yours for 200 kr, including shipping. That's the special Norwegian discount. Interested?

Thanks, but I already acquired this soundtrack in the late 90s or early 2000s. As you might remember, I own every film score that Williams has ever done. But I'm sure you'll have no problem selling it off! :) 

8 hours ago, Thor said:

Thanks, but I already acquired this soundtrack in the late 90s or early 2000s. As you might remember, I own every film score that Williams has ever done. But I'm sure you'll have no problem selling it off! :) 

I also bought the original, but this is the expanded edition, and it's in fact better than the original. ;)

Ah, I didn't even know you were talking about an expanded edition. In fact, I had forgotten an expanded edition existed of this. Says how much I care about such things, LOL! :)

18 minutes ago, Thor said:

Ah, I didn't even know you were talking about an expanded edition. In fact, I had forgotten an expanded edition existed of this. Says how much I care about such things, LOL! :)

What about upgrades in sound quality which often is the case on expanded editions?

Well, if the original was lacking in some way in the sound department, and it would be possible to select and program the tracks in the order of the OST, then there would be that mild attraction. But in the case of JAWS 2, I've never had any issues with the sound quality of the original release.

5 minutes ago, Thor said:

Well, if the original was lacking in some way in the sound department, and it would be possible to select and program the tracks in the order of the OST, then there would be that mild attraction. But in the case of JAWS 2, I've never had any issues with the sound quality of the original release.

What about Raiders? The original release is in very bad sound. I prefer the DCC release.

Just now, Jurassic Shark said:

What about Raiders? The original release in is very bad sound. I prefer the DCC release.

Me too! One of the few expansions I prefer over the original.

3 minutes ago, Thor said:

Me too! One of the few expansions I prefer over the original.

And it's quite cheap to obtain now, after the Concord release. Has Bozereau ever done a great JW release?

The Map Room in good sound... that's epic.

• 2 months later...
On 24/11/2017 at 3:09 AM, Bespin said:

Jaws 2, what a perfect christmas music.

Well, it was a big Christmas film, in the UK, as was the original, both being released on Boxing Day.

On 01/12/2017 at 8:17 AM, Jurassic Shark said:

It was a test. ;)

...designed to provoke an emotional response?

Is that JAWS 2 still for sale? 

1 hour ago, Richard said:

...designed to provoke an emotional response?

Is that JAWS 2 still for sale? 

C'mon, Thor doesn't have emotions. He's now more machine than man.

Jaws 2 is still for sale at amazon.de, but unfortunately at regular price. I don't have any copies left.