La La Land Records Black Friday 2017

Laserschwert

On the website I chose this time (because I will order some old CDs to complete my collection), my cart is just awaiting for CE3K to be checked out...

2 hours ago, Bespin said:

On the website I chose this time (because I will order some old CDs to complete my collection), my cart is just awaiting for CE3K to be checked out...

The titles don't go up for sale until Tuesday. They're just telling us what they are on Facebook tonight.

6 minutes ago, Jay said:

The titles don't go up for sale until Tuesday. They're just telling us what they are on Facebook tonight.

I will wait!

On 20/11/2017 at 9:49 AM, Stefancos said:

How do you sleep without alcohol?

I can't even with it, we can start a whole new thread or a pool about it. "Do you Sleep at night?"

Followed by the “Do You Bleed?” thread.

3 hours ago, Manakin Skywalker said:

I'm building up anticipation tonight so that at midnight I can say "oh..."

I predict that that quite few here will be setting themselves up for a massive disappointment even though there will be some fantastic releases.

1 minute ago, Stefancos said:

That doesn't make any sense.

Well if I shot through a nearby wormhole and returned to Earth 10 seconds later, I'd arrive back in the year 2093, just in time to buy the complete recordings of every JW score ever recorded... well, except Prisoner of Azkaban, which Williams vetoed in his will.

Nice of him to release his complete scores for Star Wars Episodes X, XI and XII though (before Giacchino ruined the series from XIII onwards).

4 minutes ago, crumbs said:

Well if I shot through a nearby wormhole and returned to Earth 10 seconds later, I'd arrive back in the year 2093, just in time to buy the complete recordings of every JW score ever recorded... well, except Prisoner of Azkaban, which Williams vetoed in his will.

Nice of him to release his complete scores for Star Wars Episodes X, XI and XII though (before Giacchino ruined the series from XIII onwards).

Unfortunately, I don't think you'll get them on CD in 2093...

No, it will be illegal to create music, because it's considered an expression of art (all forms of independent art will be banned under the Creativity Freedom Act once Disney wins the election in 2052).

1 minute ago, crumbs said:

No, it will be illegal to create music, because it's considered an expression of art (all forms of independent art will be banned under the Creativity Freedom Act once Disney wins the election in 2052).

Then we can still listen to SW and other Disney soundtracks!

None of these for me, at least not immediately. Eventually I may get CE3K and Titanic, for they are both good scores to me. But for me I was always happy enough with previous releases to not really require more. Not disappointed; I need to save money for now anyway. Maybe I'll snag them both next year after the holidays are far behind us.

1 minute ago, scallenger said:

None of these for me, at least not immediately. Eventually I may get CE3K and Titanic, for they are both good scores to me. But for me I was always happy enough with previous releases to not really require more. Not disappointed; I need to save money for now anyway. Maybe I'll snag them both next year after the holidays are far behind us.

If they're still available by then... ;)

I wasn’t expecting CE3K this quickly but it looks like things moved fast after the announcement.

Doctor Doolittle was expected given the Blu-Ray commentary. 

Did not expect Die Another Day, this could be great news for the Bond scores, or not.

I am kind of happy there is only one release I really want in this batch. It has been an expensive year so this'll save me some money at least. :)

I can't believe we're finally getting a complete Titanic release! I have made my own edits of this score countless times and now I can finally hear the original recordings! Just incredible!