La La Land Records Black Friday 2017

Laserschwert

2 minutes ago, Jay said:

I don't think any $50 film score release limited to 5,000 copies would ever sell out "quickly"

Yeah, I've always assumed Harry Potter would just have too much interest for 5,000 copies to be enough but if they were $50 sets then, yeah, probably would be fine. 

7 minutes ago, Woj said:

I NEVER KNEW THAT! 

Do yourself a favour. DON'T LISTEN TO IT!

4 minutes ago, Jay said:

Well, none of the HP scores have as much music recorded for them as Titanic did, so they'd never be $50 each!

I haven't bought a tonne of stuff from LLL but what would a 3cd score usually retail at? $40? Some of the Harry Potters would be 2 discs but PS is surely 3? Including the children's symphony. 

24 minutes ago, Bilbo said:

I haven't bought a tonne of stuff from LLL but what would a 3cd score usually retail at? $40?

LLL has released 3disc sets priced at $20, $25, $30, and $35.

Just wait until the shipping on the Indy box! Although I could see them skipping out on KOTCS, given that post MV made a few days ago on FSM about union scores recorded after August 2005.

Order still not shipped :( 

Went back through emails from last year and I see that after ordering the Jurassic Park Collection on November 29th, it didn't ship until December 5th!  I hope it takes less than 6 days this time.

Disney Records would be who releases any Star Wars or Indiana Jones scores.  The specialty labels won't get them.

59 minutes ago, Disco Stu said:

Order still not shipped :( 

Went back through emails from last year and I see that after ordering the Jurassic Park Collection on November 29th, it didn't ship until December 5th!  I hope it takes less than 6 days this time.

I ordered about 8 hours after the Black Friday releases went on sale and I have yet to receive any status for my order. Must be really busy up at LLL.

17 hours ago, Jay said:

Mine actually arrived today.  If they got to Massachusetts today, you might have them in Florida today too?

How?

It arrived at the post office yesterday, but not in time to get to the house!  That was the fastest its gotten here for sure.  A lot of times I won't receive the package until Saturday

15 minutes ago, Jay said:

I think the USPS has really stepped up their game this year.

Agreed, ive been getting a lot of things in 2 days from the west coast recently.

1 hour ago, Incanus said:

I ordered about 8 hours after the Black Friday releases went on sale and I have yet to receive any status for my order. Must be really busy up at LLL.

I ordered mine about 6 hours after they went on sale and I haven’t heard anything either.

Yeah unfortunately my job got in the way and prevented me from spending time on the internet . 😊

However the good news is that my order I placed with Intrada that same night is out for delivery today.

Ordered right when they went on sale and received my "LaLa Land Employee3 has sent you a package" e-mail a few hours later, but for the past 2 and a half days my tracking hasn't moved. It just says the initial status of " PRE-SHIPMENT INFO SENT TO USPS, USPS AWAITING ITEM". Has anyone in the UK got their shipping notice and has it moved along the process? Getting a bit worried that something is amiss :unsure:

1 minute ago, Baby Jane Hudson said:

What are you all afraid of, really? LLL has lied about sending your orders? The postal service has lost your packages in the mail oblivion?

It's just what JWFan does when these major releases happen.  Heck, JP and ET each had separate threads just for shipping updates.

6 minutes ago, Disco Stu said:

It's just what JWFan does when these major releases happen.  Heck, JP and ET each had separate threads just for shipping updates.

I haven't even checked my email since making my order. I've never had a parcel go lost.

10 minutes ago, Baby Jane Hudson said:

What are you all afraid of, really? LLL has lied about sending your orders? The postal service has lost your packages in the mail oblivion?

I don't think afraid is the right word. LLL always in my experience provide great customer service. I do however have a recent bad experience though in that my ET order wasn't sent/had to be sent again so it ended up taking nearly a month to get to me (LLL orders usually take around a week). Would be a shame if something like that happened again especially for this particular order. Just wondering if anyway from the UK can confirm if the tracking is working.

4 minutes ago, serenifly said:

I don't think afraid is the right word. LLL always in my experience provide great customer service. I do however have a recent bad experience though in that my ET order wasn't sent/had to be sent again so it ended up taking nearly a month to get to me (LLL orders usually take around a week). Would be a shame if something like that happened again especially for this particular order. Just wondering if anyway from the UK can confirm if the tracking is working.

I doesn't seem to be working properly these days. As soon as it leaves the US there is no further tracking info.

Karol

I had something similar happen last month. Ordered a cd from japan and tracked it to us customs where no info was updated at all but package arrived to me 6 days after reaching customs.

4 minutes ago, crocodile said:

I doesn't seem to be working properly these days. As soon as it leaves the US there is no further tracking info.

Karol

This site might be useful. I use it to help track my overseas orders. http://en.trackitonline.ru/?service=track

When it hits London and is 'imported' the royal mail site will then have some info when your package is on the way to your local distribution centre and from there the parcel is normally delivered the next day.

Anyway, in this particular instance my concern stems from the tracking only showing the pre-shipment message which makes me think there has been a snafu early on in the process. Just wondering if anyone else has the same.

I stopped buying from SAE pretty soon after FSM stopped making their own albums. It takes SAE as long to get albums from the specialty labels as anyone else buying direct, and then they need to turn around and ship it to me. Thanks but no thanks. 

10 hours ago, Koray Savas said:

SAE is great for all the others labels except the big three. I get all my GDM, Beat, Digitmovies, Quartet, etc releases from them. 

Big three = La-La Land, Intrada, Varese Sarabande?