Spanish/Latin style cues

Alex

John Williams - The Long Goodbye: "The Long Goodbye – Mariachi" & "Marlowe in Mexico"

There's also a little "mexican" part in "Indiana Jones & The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull", don't remember which track.

I love the Zorro score!

Hans Zimmer's collaboration with Rodrigo y Gabriela for POTC On Stranger Tides also comes to mind:

Has anyone heard Giacchino's new Coco score? I did a quick listen to a few tracks on youtube yesterday and seems like it could be kind of nice:

I also know few. The Mexican, The Mask of Zorro, Coco, The 33, Frida, A Walk in the Clouds, The Legend of Zorro, On Stranger Tides and maybe even The Road to El Dorado are some of them.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith also fit? Argentina is a Spanish-speaking country just like Mexico.

Many things made by Morricone resemble a bit of the Spanish palette.

7 hours ago, Omen II said:

La Columna from Che fits the bill, as do most of the tracks from the album.  There are plenty of others to explore in Lalo Schifrin's oeuvre, but that is one of my favourites.

Schifrin was the first actual name that came to mind. The Wrath of God is another great example too.

Also Goldsmith's Bandolero comes to mind.

On 11/24/2017 at 1:02 PM, Disco Stu said:

And then a very much related cue from a different spy franchise!

My brother!

I'm so grateful he put the concert arrangement of it on the OST since it didn't get developed that much anywhere in the film cues