THE LAST JEDI - Potential OST Album Track list posted to reddit (UPDATE: It's fake)

John

1 minute ago, Marcus said:

Seems fake. They certainly don't look like Williams titles... (whereas The Post's track list does) 

To me, the dead give away is 22 tracks 

At 85, you really think he controls the final track titles of his music? And that it bothers him?

Do you know a relative or a parent that is 85-90 yo?

Artists can be great and productive till they are on their death bed.. but people of near 90 yo and more, generally needs physical and mental help around them. They usually have an "entourage".

I don't want to diminish your perception of John Williams, but he's an old man now and it's okay. I don't think he really controls everything anymore like he once did, a part from his music of course.

3 hours ago, Arpy said:

FAKE.

2 hours ago, crumbs said:

EDIT: confused now, is this listing 22 titles? It's clearly fake if so.

1 hour ago, Marcus said:

Seems fake. They certainly don't look like Williams titles... (whereas The Post's track list does) 

39 minutes ago, Arpy said:

To me the giveaway is that it's fake.

7 minutes ago, Marcus said:

The track list has yet to be revealed, as far as I'm concerned... 

4 minutes ago, Obi said:

They're Still Good In Him

FAKE.

Quoted for future reference!

Interesting that they still haven't updated The Post and that's actually been official for a few days now. Yet somehow they claim to have gotten to TLJ before everyone else, but it matches a rumor that was circulating on Reddit over a month ago? Something tells me they might not necessarily be on top of things...

14 minutes ago, BloodBoal said:

The real tracklist has been posted, Stu!

All the Star Wars sites as not post the tracklist.

The names are too short.

There is a mistake in the last track.

There is 22 tracks unstead of 20.

The Prince and the scavenger = LOL

1 minute ago, BloodBoal said:

It's going to be really hilarious if this tracklist turns out to be true and you lot end up looking like fools!

Seems weird that even Amazon and ITunes both have 20 tracks up for the soundtrack. Could be a placeholder, but seems unlikely since multiple sites have done this

This is a fake tracklist. The real album has 20 tracks. It's really weird that Soundtrack.net fell for it, and a month after it was posted at that.

The real tracklist should go in a new thread, not this one.

2 minutes ago, BloodBoal said:

It's going to be really hilarious if this tracklist turns out to be true and you lot end up looking like fools!

I haven’t actually looked!  I’m not looking at the tracklist until the movie is out.  Going by general sentiment in the thread.

1 minute ago, karelm said:

Nah, JW's 85 is like an ordinary mortals 65.  His brain and endurance is top notch and he is so revered by the suits that he gets to review all music from projects he isn't attached to if it deals with Star Wars music.  Gordy Haab said all music for Battlefront II had a six week review cycle which included 2 weeks for the game developers, 2 weeks for Disney, and 2 weeks for John Williams if he wanted to review any of it.  He is still very much involved in any detail he cares to weigh in on. 

You are in his "entourage"?

Thank god that tracklist is fake!  Literally nothing about it is exciting.  No "(Insert name here)'s theme", no interesting concert arrangements in the vein of "March of the Restistance" or "Scherzo for X-Wings".  Plus a lot of the titles are either TFA rip-offs (Jailbreak/I Hope It's Fast) or just plain cheesy (The Prince and the Scavenger) 

Ehh, some people overreact on this site and think everyone is out to play games.

I was up sick last night at 3:30am and wasn’t really thinking to clearly. Saw that soundtrack.net had them and figured they wouldn’t be duped with a fake track list.