Mark Hamill on the importance of John Williams' Star Wars scores

Jay

4 minutes ago, someonefun124 said:

Which is one of the reasons why he was asked to score the ST and we're lucky he agreed!

Even with the 7th score already almost 2 years old, it's still hard for me to wrap my mind around the fact we're getting new John Williams Star Wars scores. Very lucky indeed. 

Just now, mrbellamy said:

This should be inscribed somewhere on the front page.

Of course this being Mark Hamill, he rambled on for another 10 minutes after saying "The end"

9 minutes ago, BloodBoal said:

tumblr_mxmeez2PWN1rvt5ato3_250.gif?resiz

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, Disco Stu said:

@mrbellamy How have you not used Al saying "I don't think so Tim" yet?  @Cerebral Cortex and I are both very disappointed.

5 minutes ago, Cerebral Cortex said:

I'm disgusted, to be honest. 

cqADp1M.gif

http://projectorandorchestra.com/mark-hamill-on-john-williams-importance-to-star-wars/

And, sure, I knew John Williams—I loved his score to Jaws. I knew how infective that was. And in retro I realized how much of his music I knew as a kid, on TV, with all the Lost in Space and Land of the Giants. I didn’t know any of that then, you see what I’m saying, so I didn’t really know what he was capable of. It didn’t really occur to me. I think I’d heard that he was doing this score, and that’s about as much as I knew. But I certainly wasn’t expecting to hear it in that moment. But when we arrived at our destination, I was absolutely so blissed out, I mean… I never… I can’t say in words how thrilling and moving and how everything it was! 

6 hours ago, Stefancos said:

I'm surprised he wasn't banned, tbh.

I agree with Steef.  This forum needs a strictly enforced "one mistake and you're banned" policy.