John Williams and Seth MacFarlane

RICHARDSTRAUSS68

Okay so a little time ago I created a thread of the CEOT3K Joke from Family Guy and thought it was kinda funny. Well tonight I was watching it again and noticed the newest episode of Family Guy had another one because of Christmas and figured let's make a thread of all the times Family Guy made a Williams joke. If you can think of one please tag it here. :lol: I think these should be listed here and well discussed about. Let me know what you think!

Season 16 Episode 9: Don't be a Dickens at Christmas

This joke features a recurring character named Opie playing santa for his children and afterwards he looks at the window and the theme from Home Alone starts as well as it recreates the scene in the real film where Kevin looks outside and sees the "scary" old man who wishes to see his grandchildren. 

Season 15 Episode 20: A House Full of Peters 

This jokes features Peter explaing to his wife why he has so many kids and only being a sperm donor once. He also is proven to that all the kids and they have things in common when when steps forwards and proceeds to fart the five note theme from CEOT3K. Peter then follows by communicating back the same notes but lower. This of course is a take on the ending of the film CEOT3K when the aliens and humans communicate at the end.

Seth McFarlane live onstage with John Williams was a fantastic performance.

McFarlane is far more talented than what Family Guy and the other animated shows have devolved to. The Orville is fantastic.

Also.... I did join in.

• 2 months later...

This seems like a good place to bring this up. Today I watched the first Family Guy Star Wars parody episodes and liked it a lot, but is it normal that all the Star Wars music sounds way better than on that 1997 edition in this episode?

• 2 months later...

Haha. I just like Seth MacFarlane's albums and I'd love to hear Williams return to jazz. And those performances with the boston pops were good, an official recording would be nice. Not anticipating anything like that will happen, (and I do agree, there's better things he could do) I just like the thought😜