Star Wars Prequels on Vinyl

Manakin Skywalker

So they of course released the boxset last year (almost 2 years now!) which included all of the original films; but the prequel sets were never released separately, and haven't been re-issued as of yet. I thought I heard a couple months ago that they were going to re-release them separately, but I can't remember where I heard that. I could just be imagining that or thinking of something else. Anyone know if they have any plans?

In addition, anyone have any idea when the TLJ album will be on vinyl? How long was it after the TFA debut was the album released on vinyl?

6 hours ago, Manakin Skywalker said:

In addition, anyone have any idea when the TLJ album will be on vinyl? How long was it after the TFA debut was the album released on vinyl?

The Force Awakens was already available in May, as I recall offering a copy to my brother at his birthday.

http://iamshark.limitedrun.com/products/508090-star-wars-episode-1-the-phantom-menace-ost-2xlp-limited

They were released separately although they seem to be OoP. 

I bought TPM but then the big box set got released so I just went with that. 

I think it cost me €50 when I bought it. 

No idea if you care or not but here’s the differences between the two versions:

ABF8DAE6-6533-4A91-AB75-2E7C4D67A341.jpeg

7E80C6A9-3C7B-429B-A540-E69281A00809.jpeg

BAB34E4F-61F8-45C1-B280-6DAB07C210A3.jpeg

ACBE474A-18D7-4A40-BB2A-05281EAB9204.jpeg

The I Am Shark release is the one on the left 

Edit: phone flipped everything weirdly... the one that looks like the OST cd is the box set release

I guess that one I got is the I Am Shark release. I know that they had like 4 or 5 different versions with different colors on the records for different characters, etc. The one I got I guess is the "hyperspace" version.

The colors are... weird. I think mine is Darth Maul which means it is black with a red streak going through. 

The gatefold is awesome though!