John Williams music noticed on Xbox One from Home Alone 25th Anniversary CD

RICHARDSTRAUSS68

So today I decided to do something I’ve never done. I put my Home Alone 25th Aniversary CD in my Xbox One and noticed the music App grove recognized the artist I’m guess and cycles through these two photos. 

Anybody know now why this is? It can’t because the CD is available for digital purchase... 

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Fal said:

Because someone added it in to the/a database?

Maybe, I thought after I posted it because I am experimenting with other Williams CDs I think it may be because the files has his name listed? I dunno. I don't know much about music streaming.

Neither of my two LLL sets have any info encoded into the tracks besides tracknumber, even the titles are only "Track 1" and so on.

52 minutes ago, Holko said:

Neither of my two LLL sets have any info encoded into the tracks besides tracknumber, even the titles are only "Track 1" and so on.

Does your media player recognize CD Text? I know Windows Media Player requires a plugin to be installed first.

Hm. VLC can indeed read them correctly. I don't know why PowerDVD can't, when it can read other disc's infos perfectly fine. Isn't the tag encoding standardised?