UPDATED WITH TWEET: JW should do a cameo in SW Ep. IX!

Jurassic Shark

Meghan Markle will get a cameo in Ep. IX. She will play a paralegal at the First Order bureaucracy. It turns out she's a first class gold-digger and ends up bewitching Kylo Ren, and then they rule the galaxy forever.

Aand what's the very next petition it recommends me?

Force Disney to sell Star Wars back to George Lucas after they finish episode 9 (IX).

Next one?

Bring George Lucas back to direct Episode 9.

*sigh*

Hey, you made me see those! I venture once into the deep dark valley of change.org to do one positive thing and this is what I have to endure for it.

Not at this point. For this whole sequel trilogy, as a story consultant with people to keep his stupidity and merchandising thirst in check, at least one other screenwriter, and of course titanium bars to keep him away from the directing chair, I would've been okay with that. Maybe let him be involved as such in one of the spinoffs like the Obi-Wan movie. 

On 1/11/2018 at 8:52 AM, Thor said:

But at least we still have this ancient cameo on STACCATO, in the episode "The Naked Truth" (aired September 10, 1959). A 27-year-old Williams is the one who takes over the piano from Cassavettes as 0:13:

I'd somehow never seen that before! Already balding at 27, unlucky guy!

The next SW composer revealed:

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/nvidia-taught-ai-to-compose-a-star-wars-song-like-john-williams-2018-01-08

Seriously, it's just a badly concealed (and conceived) variation on Rey's theme.

OK, then I'll will have to make a twitter account - have managed to stay away so far. I'll do it in the weekend.

I see JJ also is on Facebook. So you think it's more likely to reach him via Twitter than Facebook?

For most famous people and companies (current whackjob "leader of the free world" excluded), social media is run by an employee and not by the person themselves.  The "bigger" or "higher" you attempt to go, the more followers that account has and the more likely your petition will get buried under everyone else's crap.  The people at @StarWars or @Disney, for instance, are barraged all day with mentions.

So if you want to at least be seen, I'd recommend going lower level.

I'd be leery of any Facebook page of JJ Abrams that doesn't have a blue checkmark next to it.  It's probably just something fan-run.  The only verified social media I've seen for him is Twitter @bad_robot, Facebook BadRobotProductions and Instagram @bad_robot

Of course, it can't hurt to send it to all of those and more. Ship it off to Disney, Star Wars, JJ Abrams, Fake JJ Abrams Accounts, Rian Johnson @rianjohnson, Ron Howard @RealRonHoward, The Pope @pontifex, and of course, @stefancos.  The odds of being seen at all on social media are pretty low. 

I agree, send it where ever you can so it can be seen.  I don't think it would hurt to send this request to Williams agency, either.  They'll either present it to Williams or put it directly through the shredder.  Ultimately, it's his decision if he wants to do a cameo.

• 7 months later...