Hans Zimmer - X:Men: Dark Phoenix

Fancyarcher

3 hours ago, JoeinAR said:

None of that is proven. Get your head and ass out of the national enquirer bullshit. The internet is not a court nor is it evidence. Its a bunch of hearsay and people stupdily believe everything 

Eh, I've heard enough from people who would know to make an informed opinion on this topic. The bizarre, erratic behaviour that's seen him exiled from Hollywood certainly isn't helping his cause.

In any case, all I posted were links to articles on the topic. People are free to make up their own mind on the subject, just as you are. 

Let it go Stefan. And Thank you . He literally doesn't care. he is so completely wrong and yet comfortable in himself. Best yet he is quick chastise some for not reading and he is a guilty as any.  

Time to move on back to mr. Zimmer who is apparently a good guy.

1 minute ago, JoeinAR said:

Let it go Stefan. And Thank you . He literally doesn't care. he is so completely wrong and yet comfortable in himself. Best yet he is quick chastise some for not reading and he is a guilty as any. 

Jason clearly didnt hear your thoughts about this matter in one of the now-defunct political threads in Other Topics. But you're right, he isnt to blame, just you, or me, or both. 

You're right, I barely read the political threads.  I have no interest.

And I don't even know what "blame" you guys are talking about, or what the problem here even is.  All I see is Joe getting upset for reasons I don't understand (he didn't really explain what he's upset about) and Steef interrupting with a bunch of side issues nobody else was talking about and trying to force the conversation a certain way.  I didn't say anything bad about any posters here, I only said it seems more likely to me that Singer did bad things than he didn't, and that I'm surprised there are some JWFanners who feel the opposite way.  I figured it was pretty much universally agreed he more than likely did these things.  I guess not.  TIL.

There were several of us discussing Bryan Singer, but only one user mentioning homophobia.

Really only one? Math is a different thing these days.

at least Justin had the balls to say what others may or may not have implied. 

I implied nothing.  I stated everything very plainly and simply.  I apologize you took offense, I meant none!

Very well. I too apologize for overreacting. Now back to the king of the one star scores.

Hmmm...Gyver still being a dick even after been gracefully accepted back again?

Just more proof that there is absolutely no thought or through-line behind how this forum is run!

Begone snake! Why are you even still here?

Unless there were deleted comments, I didn't see anything Jay had written as being anywhere near offensive. 

Nothing was deleted or altered. I expressed shock that a JWFanner was leaning towards Singer being innocent, Joe got mad at me for some reason, Steef called me a homophobe for some reason, then Joe apologized but Stefan did not.

4 minutes ago, Stefancos said:

I never called you a homophobe.

Yes, you did.

20 hours ago, Stefancos said:

He should probably apologize for being a bit homophobic towards Joe though.

21 minutes ago, Stefancos said:

I never called you a homophobe. I know you aren't. I did think your comments could be taken as homophobic.

Which part specifically? 

1 hour ago, The Original said:

Why does that shock you?

Not getting into the other parts of this debate, but I agree with this. It seems normal to me to be curious that someone else would lean towards Singer being innocent, but to be 'shocked' by it is a surprising reaction to me. Especially if a large part of the 'consensus' is talk about town in L.A. where a lot of people don't live.

There was a civil lawsuit that went to court in 2014 against Singer, and there have been multiple allegations since. Maybe they're just allegations, maybe they're hearsay, but let's hear the victims out and let the courts decide.

45 minutes ago, Jay said:

But they weren't, at all.  Singer is accused of doing things with children.  The gender of the children are irrelevant.  The gender of Singer is irrelevant.  YOU made this a gay thing in this thread.  Nobody else brought it up whatsoever.  This is 100% on you.

I wonder if @JoeinAR would agree with that?

Anyway, I apologized, is there anything more you need?

That doesn't count as an apology at all.  You INSISTED I was homophobic first, THEN "apologized" anyway.  it doesn't count!

Just admit you fucked up and move on!

On May 10, 2011 at 9:20 PM, Jay said:

05 - There is no language filter on this board but be respectful. There is no need for (...) foul language directed at another member in a disparaging way. 

6 minutes ago, Jay said:

Just admit you fucked up and move on!

Easy there, LeBlanc. There are nicer ways to say that.

13 minutes ago, Jay said:

That doesn't count as an apology at all.  You INSISTED I was homophobic first, THEN "apologized" anyway.  it doesn't count!

Jason, i apologized for my comments. Whether you accept that apology is up to you.

You're certainly not getting anything more.

You really didn't thought.  You accused me of being homphobic (when I wasn't at all).  I called you out on it.  You repeated that I was, THEN "apologized" for your comments.  that's empty.  It means nothing.  Either admit you interpreted my post wrong and this entire debacle is your fault and no one else's, or stand by your ground and continue to accuse me of what you think I did.  You can't simultaneously say you were right all along, but apologize anyway.  It's contradictory.  Pick a side!