"2018 is gonna be one for the books", says LLL regarding JW

phbart

14 hours ago, kaseykockroach said:

They might be referring to a Rupert Gregson Williams score for all we know! 

Maybe LLL will be the ones manufacturing The Meg's OST. 

Harry is scoring that, not Rupert ;)

56 minutes ago, Bespin said:

People now are I-don't-care-sexual. They only want sex, who cares with who. Poor people... :pfft:

Are they gonna burn in hell for this?

35 minutes ago, Stefancos said:

They do in general. Gays can be horribly bigoted,.

So does heterosexual, bisexual, pansexual. But hey, that's the way @ssholes are, no matter their sexual orientation (assuming they have one, or any kind of orientation whatsoever in general).

2 hours ago, Batman's Diet Coke said:

Why do gay people on this forum hate bisexuality?

Usually gay men have not great experiences in sleeping with "false" gays.  Well I speak for my own experience. Even if it's maybe a phantasm for gay men to sleep with "hetero" (bi-pan or whatever) men, it's in reality, not full satisfying experiences, because out of the sex in itself, there's no relationship possibilities. The only thing you have to say to these men after sex, is okay... now return with your girlfriend. I've been a "experience" for you... now you can return to your "normal" life... and no I will not pay your rent.

3 hours ago, Bespin said:

Usually gay men have not great experiences in sleeping with "false" gays.  Well I speak for my own experience. Even if it's maybe a phantasm for gay men to sleep with "hetero" (bi-pan or whatever) men, it's in reality, not full satisfying experiences, because out of the sex in itself, there's no relationship possibilities. The only thing you have to say to these men after sex, is okay... now return with your girlfriend. I've been a "experience" for you... now you can return to your "normal" life... and no I will not pay your rent.

The old 'No true Scotsman' fallacy, eh?

It was Harry Potter: The Complete John Williams Recordings, and the entire release has now been scrapped. 

Warner Brothers wanted the Harry Potter logo to be gold while LLL wanted it silver.

It could very well be HARRY POTTER Series being released and starting with the last film.... Or

Jurassic Park III Expansion  could be another possibility which was expected to come from LLL as foretold by MV right after the Williams set came about and its release could be right on time as the latest sequel in the franchise hits out. 

I've had the complete score for JP3 promo (at least, I think it's a promo, I don't remember, I've had it for years), but what the hey, maybe a release would have better sound than what I've got. I don't even like the score that much, but I'd be obligated to buy it because it's Jurassic and it's what I do.

1 hour ago, kaseykockroach said:

I've had the complete score for JP3 promo (at least, I think it's a promo, I don't remember, I've had it for years), but what the hey, maybe a release would have better sound than what I've got. I don't even like the score that much, but I'd be obligated to buy it because it's Jurassic and it's what I do.

I've got the same one and while it's one of the better sounding promos, it's not perfect. I'm sure a properly mastered release would sound better.

The score's far from perfect but it came out during my film score infancy and therefore holds a special place for me. Plus I think the bird cage sequence is one of the best action set pieces Davis has ever done.

JP3 fits a lot of the riddles actually, regarding the artwork. Universal actually changed the JP3 logo a few years ago once the Blurays were released, replacing the Spinosaurus with a Trex. Possible that LLL used the original logo/poster in their artwork and Universal marketing might have intervened so it matches the new version (with the Rex skeleton).

1 minute ago, crumbs said:

JP3 fits a lot of the riddles actually, regarding the artwork. Universal actually changed the JP3 logo a few years ago once the Blurays were released, replacing the Spinosaurus with a Trex. Possible that LLL used the original logo/poster in their artwork and Universal marketing might have intervened so it matches the new version (with the Rex skeleton).

But what would be the larger implications to get excited about with such a release?