Is The Flag Parade the evil version of the Star Wars Main Titles?

BLUMENKOHL

1 hour ago, Loert said:

No...I think it's a pretty standard "parade" tune along the lines of Ben Hur, but with a few odd harmonic twists thrown in for the same reason that The Street Singer sounds so unsettling; to make it sound a bit out-of-this-galaxy.

I love that last chord for some reason ("Street Singer")

14 hours ago, Tom said:

Well, you could just claim it is an "inversion" of the SW theme.  I think I have heard that notion said of every SW theme Williams has written since 2002. 

Yeah. Rey's theme in an inversion of force theme. Jedi Steps is an inversion of Luke's theme. Every theme is an inversion of every other theme.

Williams wrote only one theme and has been duping audiences that his is a multi-thematic score by inverting that one theme ever since.

2 hours ago, TheUlyssesian said:

Yeah. Rey's theme in an inversion of force theme. Jedi Steps is an inversion of Luke's theme. Every theme is an inversion of every other theme.

Williams wrote only one theme and has been duping audiences that his is a multi-thematic score by inverting that one theme ever since.

John certainly gives his themes within a franchise a genetic lineage. 

On 12/02/2018 at 3:29 PM, Ludwig said:

He's a master with a microwave?

I dunno, seems a little much for a guy who still uses paper and pencil.

I could imagine him making a commercial out of it...not the first time he's done it.

"Quality is something very difficult to define, but I know it when I eat it." - John Williams

AUaGu9d.jpg