'A Celebration of John Williams in Concert' - Royal Albert Hall, October 26, 2018 (CONDUCTED BY DIRK BROSSÉ)

Mari

Just now, Miguel Andrade said:

Be sure to save three tickets for me :D

If i had the money i'd just buy tons of tickets for us all, genuinely and sell them all at the face value. Those resale sites will be all over this. 

Okay, with the tickets yet to be on sale, I'm pretty sure that the queue is for all the events. Never done this before.

Also, less than a minute to go.

And... we're off.

The morning the A New Hope Live went on sale I was on nearly an hour before they went on sale, was 6000th in the queue. However it wasn't just Star Wars going on sale that morning. 

Just now, Quppa said:

1385. Wish I'd known it was possible to queue before the advertised 9am time.

yes me too! Apparently you got into the queue when you want to login, wtf...

I've been refreshing the concert page for a while, waiting for the "Priority Booking has sold out" memo to disappear, only to find out you had to click FIND TICKETS to get into the cue. I didn't get into the cue until 9:01 GMT. Goddammit. I hope I make it. Currently at position 3726. :(

I try to get two tickets for me and a friend. I bought a pre-sale ticket Wednesday in case I can't get tickets now. I will sell the other one if I get them. 

Just now, toothless said:

If all the people in the queue take 4 tickets like many of you here (:P), I can say goodbye to this concert.

pretty much...