What is your favorite Star Wars alien?

Did you know ol' Max's species only has two appendages? He's not standing in that keyboard, he's sitting on it and playing with his legs!

That's a tough one.

I always enjoyed "Slug with a Tongue":

latest?cb=20110829042839

My favourite scene of his is when they stopped operating him because the frame was too busy, so he's just frozen in place, tongue sticking out stiff as a walking stick.

Then there's also "We fucked up the mold, but he's gonna be in the background for two seconds, so go crazy on him", who is an essential part of the story, without whom Luke never could've gotten off Tatooine:

500?cb=20070527022010

I love the way "Sock Puppet" rose up into frame:

latest?cb=20061030154211

I almost like him as much as Ice Cream Guy.

And although she's probably not the most beautiful example, the species of "The one with the six boobs" is fascinating.

latest?cb=20070822201216

Do I look like I give a damn to watch anything that isn't a feature film in the series?

I'm not even bothering with spin-off films anymore!

And that thing is scary!

I kind of like those mysterious Commerce Guild/Corporate alliance guys in  the Separatist council in attack of the Clones. They just stand there but you wonder who they are. Like the purple Imperial advisors in rotJ .

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Passel_Argente

On 26/02/2018 at 8:53 AM, mstrox said:

There are headless guys running around in Rogue One, I thought that was pretty neat.

Really? I need a picture for that one, mate.

By the way, how about this guy? 

latest?cb=20160916204209

They're going up the ventilation shaft!

11 minutes ago, Jerry said:

Image result for star wars cantina aliens

We all remember Satan from ANH, right?

That's one of my gripes with the original Star Wars (I don't know no ANH). Its freaking wierd! Satan, a werewolf, and probably a couple of others that I can't recall right now. 

The plot of Star Wars is timeless (lets see, the farmboy, wizard, dwarf, tinman, lion and thief all go on a quest to save the warrior princess from the evil sorcerer's castle, hmm...) but that sequence smacks of 70's wierdness.

1 hour ago, Chen G. said:

That's one of my gripes with the original Star Wars (I don't know no ANH). Its freaking wierd! Satan, a werewolf, and probably a couple of others that I can't recall right now. 

The plot of Star Wars is timeless (lets see, the farmboy, wizard, dwarf, tinman, lion and thief all go on a quest to save the warrior princess from the evil sorcerer's castle, hmm...) but that sequence smacks of 70's wierdness.

Don't forget the praying mantis hanging out at the bar!  Why even bother wearing a skirt?

image.png

On 2/26/2018 at 12:03 PM, Jerry said:

Bobbajo.

A fellow Bobbajo fan! :up:

He's only in the movie for like five seconds but he's such a funny yet wise-looking old creature. 

God, the aliens in the old movies are so daffy. When people were criticising the prequel alien designs, I was like, do you remember the crappy rubber aliens and the ridiculous eyeball thing?