Jerry

What is your favorite Star Wars alien?

What is your favorite Star Wars alien or creature thing, or even just a few aliens or creature things that you were thinking of throughout your day ūüėĚ?

Show them below with a picture and what you like about or don't like about them, as well as any thoughts you have on Star Wars aliens and creatures as a whole. In the end I hope to see just about everything up here.

Did you know ol' Max's species only has two appendages? He's not standing in that keyboard, he's sitting on it and playing with his legs!

That's a tough one.

I always enjoyed "Slug with a Tongue":

latest?cb=20110829042839

My favourite scene of his is when they stopped operating him because the frame was too busy, so he's just frozen in place, tongue sticking out stiff as a walking stick.

Then there's also "We fucked up the mold, but he's gonna be in the background for two seconds, so go crazy on him", who is an essential part of the story, without whom Luke never could've gotten off Tatooine:

500?cb=20070527022010

I love the way "Sock Puppet" rose up into frame:

latest?cb=20061030154211

I almost like him as much as Ice Cream Guy.

And although she's probably not the most beautiful example, the species of "The one with the six boobs" is fascinating.

latest?cb=20070822201216

I kind of like those mysterious Commerce Guild/Corporate alliance guys in  the Separatist council in attack of the Clones. They just stand there but you wonder who they are. Like the purple Imperial advisors in rotJ .

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Passel_Argente

Bobbajo.

54d553c42603b9f6c48aa93f5f83b36b.jpg

I think you know I like these guys.

lucky-three-TLJ.jpg

My hope for a Solo cameo.

latest?cb=20100802224645

Gotta love that major swelling.

KiAdiMundiV2Wallpaper800.jpg

4 hours ago, mstrox said:

There are headless guys running around in Rogue One, I thought that was pretty neat.

I need a picture for that one, mate.

latest?cb=20160916204209

Almost forgot about this one. it snuck up the ventilation shaft but I got it.

Fair @mstrox,fair.

Creepy, never would have noticed.

Did you know Bib Fortuna's brother was in Saw's rebels group?

erxx9aa738g7zjitueib.jpg

Here's a funny Studio C video with some great Star Wars references.

11 minutes ago, Jerry said:

Image result for star wars cantina aliens

We all remember Satan from ANH, right?

That's one of my gripes with the original Star Wars (I don't know no ANH). Its freaking wierd! Satan, a werewolf, and probably a couple of others that I can't recall right now. 

The plot of Star Wars is timeless (lets see, the farmboy, wizard, dwarf, tinman, lion and thief all go on a quest to save the warrior princess from the evil sorcerer's castle, hmm...) but that sequence smacks of 70's wierdness.

4 minutes ago, Chen G. said:

... with the original Star Wars (I don't know no ANH).

If I said just Star Wars, non believers may not know what I speak of. I wish I knew no ANH.

1 hour ago, Chen G. said:

That's one of my gripes with the original Star Wars (I don't know no ANH). Its freaking wierd! Satan, a werewolf, and probably a couple of others that I can't recall right now. 

The plot of Star Wars is timeless (lets see, the farmboy, wizard, dwarf, tinman, lion and thief all go on a quest to save the warrior princess from the evil sorcerer's castle, hmm...) but that sequence smacks of 70's wierdness.

Don't forget the praying mantis hanging out at the bar!  Why even bother wearing a skirt?

image.png

On 2/26/2018 at 12:03 PM, Jerry said:

Bobbajo.

A fellow Bobbajo fan! :up:

He's only in the movie for like five seconds but he's such a funny yet wise-looking old creature. 

I love the Canto Bight aliens.

Image result for star wars alien wermal

Image result for star wars alien wermal

Image result for star wars wermal

Heh heh.

7 minutes ago, Philippe Roaché said:

God, the aliens in the old movies are so daffy. When people were criticising the prequel alien designs, I was like, do you remember the crappy rubber aliens and the ridiculous eyeball thing?

That eyeball guy is Wermal and he is actually from The Last Jedi.