THE LAST JEDI - Complete Isolated Score stream available via Movies Anywhere and 2020 Blu Ray edition

DigitalfreakNYC

6 hours ago, JTWfan77 said:

Still don't see the point of having TLJ isolated without the other two. Missed opportunity.

An ‘intentionally’ missed opportunity. 

I think Disney did this on-purpose because they have to be aware that this last trilogy is tired.  They need to recoup their investment in this trilogy by having us buy HD-video discs all-over again to get the iso-score feature.

15 minutes ago, SyncMan said:

I think Disney did this on-purpose because they have to be aware that this last trilogy is tired.  They need to recoup their investment in this trilogy by having us buy HD-video discs all-over again to get the iso-score feature.

Well I for one will not be.

• 2 weeks later...

Also added in the US!  Huzzah!  And thanks for the heads-up!

But also, let's reiterate what a profoundly weird set of circumstances this is.  Praise God for the logistics of streaming that allowed this to be added randomly, but why the regional disparities and head-scratching timeline?

In any case, let's make it happen for all nine episodes now.  And then every other movie in the world!

10 hours ago, crocodile said:

Odd. Now the isolated score version is on Disney+. At least in the UK.

Screenshot_2020-06-07-12-34-56-449_com.disney.disneyplus.jpg

Karol

Well, this has made my day!! :)

22 hours ago, King Mark said:

Official expansions not planned confirmed!

Uh, no. Not even close...

Still, it's nice to see that the score-only version is on Disney Plus, though I already had it on iTunes and have it on the Blu-Ray as part of the Skywalker Saga box set.

Also, it makes sense since the exclusive digital featurette for Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker, "The Maestro's Finale," is also on Disney Plus (again, even though I also have it on iTunes).

9 hours ago, DrTenma said:

Shit, is not in Spain... And weirdly enough not the 4k Blu-ray version with the isolated score. 

It's not on any 4K disc anywhere. It's only included on the regular Blu-ray discs included in the 2020 4K release.

Or am I misunderstanding your post?

Karol

12 hours ago, crocodile said:

It's not on any 4K disc anywhere. It's only included on the regular Blu-ray discs included in the 2020 4K release.

Or am I misunderstanding your post?

Karol

My post was misleading. I meant that that the 2020 4k release is not available in Spain not that the extra was in the 4k disc.

33 minutes ago, DrTenma said:

My post was misleading. I meant that that the 2020 4k release is not available in Spain not that the extra was in the 4k disc.

You can still get it easily from Germany or other countries. Amazon should make it easy. :)

Karol

On 6/10/2020 at 10:14 AM, crocodile said:

You can still get it easily from Germany or other countries. Amazon should make it easy. :)

Karol

Well, I can confirm that is not in the Italian 2020 release... I would return that item and check other countries. Is it a fact that the German 2020 includes it?

IMG_2.jpg

11 minutes ago, crocodile said:

Yes. 

Actually that DrTenma's back cover is same than my 2020 version, I made a mistake in my post first, now it is right🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Wrong classes. 

28 minutes ago, crocodile said:

Isn't this the 2018 edition?

I think @moi bought the German one and it had the iso track.

Karol

Yes, the cover is the 2020 and the 2020 appears very small at the back also.

21 minutes ago, crocodile said:

Ok, I'll buy that one hahaha Thanks! Any other European country that we know that has it?

IMG_20200617_142919 copy.jpg

On 6/21/2020 at 11:45 AM, Brundlefly said:

Is the left one the so-called "Line Look" version?

Yes, the second (and correct) version that I purchased is called also "Line Look (2020)".

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, fommes said:

Is the iso score also on the regular blu-ray (not 4K) edition of the Skywalker Saga box set?

It is ONLY on the regular Blu-ray. The 4K disc doesn't feature iso score.

Karol

8 hours ago, crocodile said:

It is ONLY on the regular Blu-ray. The 4K disc doesn't feature iso score.

Karol

Yes, but the regular blu-rays included in that box set are the new blu-rays and do carry the iso score, right? :)