Hey fellow film music fans!

I'm downsizing my composer autograph collection, which has grown considerably over the last few years….and Danny Elfman has drawn the short straw. Now, before you scoff and raise your eyebrows in suspicion - please know that I wouldn't be doing this without a good reason, as I realize signed Elfman CDs are hard to come by!

In some cases I've wound up with multiples of various composers; either in person or through other means, but I've reached a point where I simply can't justify the excess. (And having previously met Danny in NYC; where I received 2 sigs from him personally, I feel content letting go of the following…)

I'm selling 8 (of 11) signed items that I won in a California estate auction (titles & prices listed below). The CDs are still sealed in their original cases and signed by the Elf Man himself. They were originally part of a promotional thing, so there are double copies of each title; except for Serenada Schizophrana & Spiderman, of which I'm keeping one each… you understand 😁 hehe

FOR SALE:

Serenada Schizophrana -- $100  (sealed)*

Spiderman -- $100  (sealed)*

The Kingdom -- $100  (sealed)*

The Kingdom -- $100  (sealed)*

Sandard Operating Procedure -- $100  (sealed)*

Standard Operating Procedure -- $100  (sealed)*

Charlotte’s Web -- $90 (unsealed)*

Charlotte’s Web -- $90  (unsealed)*

*Please note these prices are final offer, however I may be open to a good trade. I've seen what Danny's sig goes for on the web and I've come down in price approx $20, but again, signed Elfman albums are rare!

If you have ANY questions whatsoever feel free to hit me up 👍

Get ‘em while they're hot!

🎶  🎶 🎶

20180415_135412.jpg

20180415_135458.jpg

20180415_135554.jpg

20180415_135623.jpg

20180415_135756.jpg

20180415_135827.jpg

36 minutes ago, Richard said:

Actually, I posted something, and then realized that it was incorrect. You can't edit a post, and leave the box blank, hence the ".".

I've always found it strange that you're not allowed to delete your post around here.

Did you really ask Elfman to sign them with the plastic wrap ON? Wouldn't it be better to have him sign the actual booklet?

In any case, I have a signed mini-poster of MODERN VAMPIRES with both Richard and Danny Elfman's signature on it, and that's enough for me.

But good luck!