UNBELIEVABLE - Darth Vader Reveals The Truth About Hans Zimmer

Just to give some context - "Unofficial But True" is the latest alias of a guy who has enough of a reputation as an obsessive and overall bizarre figure, often found at the center of mini controversies (if you can believe such shit exists in the film music world), that even I know of him in a negative light through the minor industry chatter I'm privy to. I don't bother with any forums beyond JWFan (and even that's waning) but I know from friends that he's popped up and been banned in some other places, at one point apparently even being an ass to Zimmer himself on vicontrol. This is my first time actually seeing him in action. Rather tame, though still a bit weird, even if you could believe it's all done in good fun. 

I still don't buy the theory that Hans is a Sith Lord (too many inconsistencies). But I almost spilt my tea at 4:13. The resemblance is uncanny...

1 hour ago, TGP said:

, that even I know of him in a negative light through the minor industry chatter I'm privy to. I don't bother with any forums beyond JWFan (and even that's waning) but I know from friends that he's popped up and been banned in some other places, at one point apparently even being an ass to Zimmer himself

I think it would be wiser to form your own opinion based on your personal research rather than simply repeating or believing what others said.

I was banned from VI Control only and for simply telling the truth (all the evidence are presented on my humble forum but this is not the subject here).

1 hour ago, Loert said:

I still don't buy the theory that Hans is a Sith Lord (too many inconsistencies).

What do you mean by "inconsistencies" ?

In the interest of fairness I've looked up the incident in question.  I think you were in the wrong. 

Also if you're then going to defame me on your own forum, have the courage not to do it only through PM.  

http://www.modernity-sucks.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=203

As I said, sorry, but I'll not be joining. The heyday of my internet arguing is past and I have no desire for a Cosman/MLP moment of my own.  

1 minute ago, John said:

Did I miss something?

Easy! Easy! We have a bit of a situation here.

11 minutes ago, TGP said:

Yo, say what? Fascinating that such a gentle hard-working man like John Williams can attract a good number of weirdos on a forum dedicated to him.

Probably not worth it to say anything about him guys, I wouldn't want you to become included too as that seems to be the MO.  Best to just let it pass.  

47 minutes ago, TGP said:

Also if you're then going to defame me on your own forum, have the courage not to do it only through PM.  

http://www.modernity-sucks.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=203

Defame you ?

4 hours ago, TGP said:

"Unofficial But True" is the latest alias of a guy who has enough of a reputation as an obsessive and overall bizarre figure,

You attacked me personally here for no reason, right ? so i invited you to give me more explanations.

Where is the problem ? I had no reason to invite you publicly.

Well I was prepared to let this go, but this guy has apparently tracked down Sharky and I on vicontrol where we previously insulted him...even though I, and I'm pretty sure Sharky, don't post there.  He went so far as to find Sharky and I talking about that site on here from four years ago.  I did indeed make an account, never posted, and lost access to it when they switched servers or something a few years ago.  Never bothered to make another because I don't know shit about most of what they talk about. 

Look, UBT, mate...it might be worth considering what people are saying if so many are saying it.  But I don't want to have some internet feud with you.  You seem to be the apotheosis of everything I've argued against for years, and yet I just don't see the point here.  Maybe you and your fellow outcasts on your forum have truly been wronged.  Maybe not.  Either way, I hope you're all able to move past it and get back to the music. 

Live long and prosper.  

44 minutes ago, TGP said:

Look, UBT, mate...it might be worth considering what people are saying if so many are saying it.  

No my friend : quantity does not define truth.

People insulted me and called me crazy for not believing the great almighty Hans Zimmer, and today, you and your comrade attacked me for no reason.

And you want me to believe that I have a problem ?

Why being offended by this video ? Why did you feel the need to put me down rather than arguing on the subject  (or simply ignoring the topic) ?

The problem is that it seems impossible to express a negative opinion about Beethoven reincarnated without being heavily striked by his devotees.

1 hour ago, Brundlefly said:

This is so funny! These dumb analyses with the Emperor's eery music in the background! 4:52!

ROTFLMAOROTFLMAOROTFLMAO

I invented nothing, it's all based on facts !

ao53.jpg

Vader sounds like the Shredder in the 1990 Ninja Turtles film. Coincidentally the Ninja Turtles are mentioned in this video. Could it be... that Vader is the Shred Dude with a similar helmet?!

14 hours ago, Blumenkohl said:

Earth Vader sounds Russian. Or worse, Dutch.

Who's Earth Vader?

23 minutes ago, Margo Channing said:

Vader sounds like the Shredder in the 1990 Ninja Turtles film. Coincidentally the Ninja Turtles are mentioned in this video. Could it be... that Vader is the Shred Dude with a similar helmet?!

This is your family... I am your father.