Film music to work out to?

I am trying to throw together a workout playlist comprised of film music. Not really sure where to begin, but I definitely know I'm including "Escape from the Dragon" from Gregson-Williams/Powell's SHREK. So, I guess anything that has a similar upbeat feel. Any recommendations? Open to music from any and all film composers, as long as it's exciting for the majority of the track (so, I'm trying to avoid tracks that have substantial slow sections, even if there is otherwise some good upbeat stuff). Thanks!

I haven't worked out in two years, but film music was very rarely suitable for this purpose. What did the trick was 80s synthwave, psytrance/goa or hardhitting rock stuff like Rammstein. If I were to pick any film music, it would have be some 80s synth stuff with a regular beat, I think.

Interesting. I've always felt that film music's constant tempo changes and wide dynamic between low and high, slow and upbeat, make it almost impossible to work out to. There are exceptions, of course, but these are all 'self-sufficient' tracks with a steady beat and dynamic (mostly electronic things). I remember working out to Mullen & Clayton's remix of the MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE theme back in the 90s, but beyond that I can't remember much. I tend not to listen to my own music anyway, but rather whatever music plays in the gym at the time -- crap as it might be.

God, all this talk about work-outs makes me feel guilty for not having done anything in years.

Well, whatever works for you.

I'd like to keep most film music away from certain circumstances, like workouts and parties. I also don't need to be surrounded by it all the time. In long periods of time, I don't listen to it at all.