Physical places to buy LE soundtracks - London or accessible from / Berlin / Paris / Amsterdam

My wife and I are planning a European trip mid 2019 to visit her family in the Netherlands, and we'll probably visit the UK and a couple of other major European cities.

I know of Backtrack in Rye, Sussex and definitely will make a point of visiting there. Are there any other physical stores in existence in the cities I mentioned in the subject line that have a decent selection of LE soundtracks? I'm thinking of stuff from Intrada, LLL, Quartet, FSM, Varese and other beloved speciality labels, not the stock standard stuff that's readily available from the majors.

Thanks in advance, looking forward to reading the replies :)

12 hours ago, JTWfan77 said:

Intrada, LLL, Quartet, FSM, Varese

It's funny how these special labels completely dominate the market. My Goldsmith collection (80 scores), for example, features only 5 scores that are not from one of them:

"The Blue Max" by Tadlow*

"Legend" by Silva Screen

"Poltergeist II: The Other Side" by Kritzerland*

"Star Trek: First Contact" by GNP Crescendo

"Star Trek: Insurrection" by GNP Crescendo

*Definitive releases by LLL/Intrada exist, so it's theoretically only 3 scores.

To your question: I was told there is a huge CD store in Berlin that has limited editions. But I've never been there and can't say whether it's true. You may ask publicist. He should know.

22 hours ago, Brundlefly said:

To your question: I was told there is a huge CD store in Berlin that has limited editions. But I've never been there and can't say whether it's true. You may ask publicist. He should know.

It wouldn't be Hurricane Records by any chance? I know they sell certain, um, undesirables online, although looking at the photo of the store front (from the outside) it doesn't appear huge.

Has anyone been to Backtrack in Rye?

18 minutes ago, Richard said:

No, but now that you've "put it on the map" (and thank you for doing so!), I will.

They have a good selection, with just about everything that I want.

Thanks @JTWfan77 !

Fantastic! Be sure to post feedback afterwards. Are you close by?

1 hour ago, JTWfan77 said:

Has anyone been to Backtrack in Rye?

Wow, this store looks amazingly well stocked, very impressive! :joy: I'll definitely need to visit that next time when I get to London. Looks like it's less than an hour and a half from London. Thank you, @JTWfan77!

7 hours ago, JTWfan77 said:

Fantastic! Be sure to post feedback afterwards. Are you close by?

2hrs 47mins, according to goggle.

I know I can do better than that.

6 hours ago, Maglorfin said:

Wow, this store looks amazingly well stocked, very impressive! :joy: I'll definitely need to visit that next time when I get to London. Looks like it's less than an hour and a half from London. Thank you, @JTWfan77!

It's not well stocked, at all. No ALIEN 3. Bah

11 minutes ago, Richard said:

2hrs 47mins, according to goggle.

I know I can do better than that.

You can borrow my uncle’s car. A brilliant Red Barchetta.

She’s fast enough for you old man.

I've heard that Backtrack is also willing to receive orders from Amazon sellers to combine with orders from the store into one package to save on shipping (also many Amazon sellers don't ship outside the UK). Nice for those of us stuck in the Outer Rim.