2018 FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION studio sites (featuring music)

thx99

NEW SCORES AVAILABLE

Annapurna Pictures  1, 2, or 3

Paramount Pictures  LINK 1, 2, or 3

1 hour ago, PokeDocMatt said:

Is anyone else experiencing Permission Denied on the Disney Links?

As I stated above, go to the actual score page on the Disney site and play the cue that you're trying to download.  Then re-try opening the direct MP3 links I've provided.  If you see additional characters in the link (like "%EF%BB%BF") after you paste it into the address bar, delete them and try again.

Or try a bulk downloader add-on in your browser or a program like JDownloader.

8 hours ago, thx99 said:

As I stated above, go to the actual score page on the Disney site and play the cue that you're trying to download.  Then re-try opening the direct MP3 links I've provided.  If you see additional characters in the link (like "%EF%BB%BF") after you paste it into the address bar, delete them and try again.

Thanks THX, I see that now, was kinda buried when I was looking through that post. Appreciate all the work you do gathering these each year. It's something I look forward to when FYC season rolls around. 

Solo has been disqualified for not meeting the submission deadline, so unless some FYC CDs snuck out, it's even less likely there will be MP3s on the Walt Disney Pictures site.

https://variety.com/2018/music/awards/scores-ruled-ineligible-for-oscar-green-room-solo-1203085221/?fbclid=IwAR1-gIQ_dbtCLghScqsyop5ebQDJTb5iU8NcTY9h0p34GWqkDVAZax0CJ7w

2 hours ago, thx99 said:

Solo has been disqualified for not meeting the submission deadline, so unless some FYC CDs snuck out, it's even less likely there will be MP3s on the Walt Disney Pictures site.

https://variety.com/2018/music/awards/scores-ruled-ineligible-for-oscar-green-room-solo-1203085221/?fbclid=IwAR1-gIQ_dbtCLghScqsyop5ebQDJTb5iU8NcTY9h0p34GWqkDVAZax0CJ7w

I was wondering if they would have disqualified it anyway if they couldn't reconcile the whole Powell/Williams thing. They often get their panties in a bunch over co-composing credits.

The fact that they submitted it late is hilarious. They really don't care, do they.

• 2 weeks later...
      1 minute ago, The Illustrious Jerry said:

Anyone else having a hard time with the Black Panther links?

On 12/8/2018 at 9:21 AM, thx99 said:

NEW SONG/SCORE AVAILABLE

Amazon Studios  LINK 1 or 2

Also, along with the Suspiria MP3 files, there is the following file (Chopin's Polonaise) but I'm not sure if it goes with Suspiria or one of the other Amazon Studios films:

https://www.amazonstudiosguilds.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Chopin_Polonaise_Temp_Track.mp3

Anyone with insight on which film this Chopin track would be linked to (if any) on the Amazon Studios page?  Thanks in advance!

24 minutes ago, Bilbo said:

Since it got onto the shortlist for the Oscars I hope Crimes of Grindlewald will get an FYC

Me too but it’s WB so I guess it’s unlikely:( their last FYC that was different was Sully and that was a few ears ago.

11 minutes ago, Mr. Who said:

Me too but it’s WB so I guess it’s unlikely:( their last FYC that was different was Sully and that was a few ears ago.

Yep, more recently, they've just posted 30-second samples from the commercial release. Boo!!

2 hours ago, thx99 said:

Yep, more recently, they've just posted 30-second samples from the commercial release. Boo!!

It’s so bad of a big studio like WB to post samples!

• 1 month later...
        • 3 weeks later...

@HorizonFX not likely. I'm not even sure if that's at all plausible as it is getting quite late. Infinity War didn't receive any final nominations, so there's even less reason there. As far as I'm concerned, the OST (one edition which had extended versions of tracks and such) is as a good an album as we'd get. If it's simply more music you're after I'm afraid that there's not much hope on that front, unless you're willing to wait x number of years when somebody decides to release a bunch of MARVEL expanded scores, but that is not too near to us I'd presume. 

Sorry. But the extended/bonus track OST is the best way to go for the most musical content, if you haven't already listened to that. I suspect that even if there was an FYC it wouldn't be much different, if at all, than anything we already have on the OST.