Tabglewood Film Night Recording.

zoltan_902

I am not the moderators,

But I think that the answer is no.

It was not a "Public On Demand broadcast", so you can record but it is for private use only.

But It is legaly forbidden to share it on forums. 

And it is against the rules of this forum.

"Remember - to hear this concert on demand visit the WCRB website" said Ron Della Chiesa (the program announcer) when the concern finished.

I don't know if he was simply mistaken, because all talk of the concert broadcast (at least on this forum) was prefaced by the claim that it would NOT be available on demand.

I suppose many of us will be watching the radio's website to see if it's indeed true.

The safest bet is to not store it on the servers of this forum. Meaning you could "accidentally" find a copy uploaded to Youtube *wink wink* and just link it here.

10 minutes ago, zoltan_902 said:

"Remember - to hear this concert on demand visit the WCRB website" said Ron Della Chiesa (the program announcer) when the concern finished.

I don't know if he was simply mistaken, because all talk of the concert broadcast (at least on this forum) was prefaced by the claim that it would NOT be available on demand.

I suppose many of us will be watching the radio's website to see if it's indeed true.

It is a mistake from him.

The agrement with the bostonian musicians makes the "On demand" process impossible

And I don't think that even Youtube will allowed to share it.

The file will be suppress for legal reclamations.

It will be different, if your file is a Bootleg Audience Video/Audio Recording, which is allowed on Youtube.

21 minutes ago, aescalle said:

I am not the moderators,

But I think that the answer is no.

It was not a "Public On Demand broadcast", so you can record but it is for private use only.

But It is legaly forbidden to share it on forums. 

And it is against the rules of this forum.

This.

37 minutes ago, zoltan_902 said:

I'll ask a hypothetical - *If* I had a recording of last night's Tanglewood performance, would I be allowed to share a link to it in this forum?

The moderators accept linking to copyrighted material which is only accessible by streaming (like Youtube-videos), but you're not allowed to upload copyrighted content to the JWFan servers and then share it.

And you're not allowed to link to sites providing soundtrack rips for download.

Kind of inconsistent if you ask me.

You're welcome to put your recording up on SoundCloud, youtube, whatever other sites and embed/link to it here.

You can't upload it as an attachment to a post here

You're welcome to create a PM thread and invite whoever you want to said PM thread and give it to people that way

39 minutes ago, Jay said:

You're welcome to put your recording up on SoundCloud, youtube, whatever other sites and embed/link to it here.

You can't upload it as an attachment to a post here

You're welcome to create a PM thread and invite whoever you want to said PM thread and give it to people that way

I did just that, but, nah, I still managed to get booed at.