What are your "I know it's JW but I can't remember from where?" moments?

artguy360

I remember once I was running some errands and I had this catchy, lilting melody running through my head:

I initially had a ton of trouble figuring out even roughly where it was from. IIRC I even thought at one point it might be from Indiana Jones

I heard a piece from Munich on the radio and I haven't seen the film or listened to the score, but knew it must've been Williams before it ended and they said it was from Munich. 

Sorry if I'm not into the subject, but when I hear a JW March or Fanfare, I usually don't recall the name of the work, Midway March, 1941 March, Olympic fanfare and theme, Olympic Spare rib, I mixed them.

On 8/26/2018 at 4:38 PM, Arpy said:

I heard a piece from Munich on the radio and I haven't seen the film or listened to the score, but knew it must've been Williams before it ended and they said it was from Munich. 

yeah there's music you hear with no context you know it's Williams

I remember "knowing" the theme from Amazing Stories was Williams even if his name wasn't in the credits

or "knowing" the last 30 seconds of Dice and Roll in Solo is Williams before it was confirmed

• 4 months later...