Bryant Burnett’s blog about Stephen King tackles John Williams discography (from 2016)

rough cut

4 hours ago, rough cut said:

Is Bryant a member here?

Naw, I don't think so...which is good, 'cause he reads like a dickhead. I bet Thomas and the King is his favorite John Williams score, that asshole!

4 hours ago, rough cut said:

For “us JW hardcore fans” there isn’t much left to surprise us, is there? But I hardly think that is the point.

That said, the piece is way too “deep” to be aimed at newcomers.

I think it contains a lot of interesting info and backstory on both big, mainstream releases as well as small, obscure ones. If you exclude the 20 people who are regular posters here, I’d say there’s a lot of stuff here that JW fans might not know about - especially regarding the early years.

Yes, if he fixed up the errors etc it would be valuable also to ‘casual’ JW fans.

It ain’t hard to give credit to such a well researched, well written and honest chronology- it’s a rare find.

Cool man about part #5. You should put links to all parts in each piece so that it’s easy to find and jump between them - just round up the links nice and tidy at the end of each article.

Once again, well done!