AOTC Cover Scans?

I'm looking for some good jpeg scans of the different AOTC album covers. Anyone know where I can find them? Thanks!

The Best Cover Scans that I've seen are the ones in the pods from Sonyclassical. If you only want the poster one you can just right click and save the high resolution image. BUT if you want the other ones you will have to use a piece of Photo editing software such as Photoshop and use a resolution higher than 1024 * 768 cause they are done with Flash and you can't save them without using print screen and pasting into a photo editor. That and they are too big for a screen running 1024*768 or less. I did this awhile ago and now have high resolution images. I would put them up for download if I had webspace but If you want you can send me your email and I'll send the jpegs to you. let me know :thumbup:

I only have track 14 as an mp3, my cd version isn't the limited edition.

• 18 years later...

We have clones and droids and flying termites, rockets taking off, flying gunships, ground troops, 200 Jedi. It's much, much more complex than anything we've ever attempted before.

On 6/3/2002 at 5:09 PM, Guest said:

I'm looking for some good jpeg scans of the different AOTC album covers. Anyone know where I can find them? Thanks!

You could try Album Art Exchange. https://albumartexchange.com/covers?fltr=ALL&sort=TITLE&q=Attack+of+the+Clones&page=1