A New Hope 2011 Blu ray Going to Mos Eisely Different Music

Patricier21

If anyone reading this could please tell me the name of the different music track used in A New Hope's 2011 Blu ray release win the scene where they are travelling to/through Mos Eisely in Luke's Landspeeder, it would be truly gratefully appreciated :)

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not just in the Blu-Ray. It's been in every release since 1997. It's from an unused cue that was originally meant to underscore Luke being dragged underwater by the Dianoga in the trash compactor. Here is the cue:

7 hours ago, Manakin Skywalker said:

It's not just in the Blu-Ray. It's been in every release since 1997. It's from an unused cue that was originally meant to underscore Luke being dragged underwater by the Dianoga in the trash compactor. Here is the cue:

Thank yo so much! If you and or anyone reading this could also identify the music used in the added CG Dewbacks section of the following video, it would also be truly gratefully appreciated :) 

You should have been here in 1999 or 2000 when this site started!  I'm pretty sure the main page had fanmade "film edits" of all of these scenes, as well as edits of the TPM trailers at the time.

On 10/13/2018 at 11:20 PM, Horner's Dynamic Range said:

The dewback scene is great.

If you and or anyone reading this could also please identify all of the Empire Strikes Back tracks used in the following video in the order that they appear (not all of them are listed under Show More), it would be truly gratefully appreciated :) 

• 4 weeks later...

If you or anyone reading this could please tell me the name of the track used from 0:45 to 1:20 in the following video, it would be truly gratefully appreciated as the user says its The iron Doors/Bounty for a Wookiee but I cannot find The Iron Doors part anywhere  

On 10/13/2018 at 3:16 PM, Guest said:

On 10/13/2018 at 11:20 PM, Horner's Dynamic Range said:

The dewback scene is great.

If you or anyone reading this could please tell me the name of the track used from 0:45 to 1:20 in the following video, it would be truly gratefully appreciated as the user says its The iron Doors/Bounty for a Wookiee but I cannot find The Iron Doors part anywhere  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDg0JZdreY4&lc=z22djnxz4squht3y104t1aokg5lkgap2hxui0h4jh0ghrk0h00410.1538086199977777 

On 11/6/2018 at 10:37 PM, Patricier21 said:

If you or anyone reading this could please tell me the name of the track used from 0:45 to 1:20 in the following video, it would be truly gratefully appreciated as the user says its The iron Doors/Bounty for a Wookiee but I cannot find The Iron Doors part anywhere  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDg0JZdreY4&lc=z22djnxz4squht3y104t1aokg5lkgap2hxui0h4jh0ghrk0h00410.1538086199977777 

"The Iron Door" is a cue that is part of "Main Title / Approaching the Death Star / Tatooine Rendezvous" on the Return of the Jedi special edition album. It's at the very end of the track.