HARRY POTTER 1-3 Complete Score Releases Confirmed

Ricard

Great news!!! I recently saw Chamber of Secrets performed by the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra, and it reminded me why CoS is my favorite Potter score. I think each of these scores will benefit from the expanded/complete treatment and deepen our appreciation for them :D Great way to end the week!

I think he worked some on the Arista Box along with Lukas Kendall, though they didn't produce it. I don't know if he was involved with the 2CD versions at all, though if he was I'm sure it wasn't with the music itself because he would have done a much better job than whoever did them.

Yavar

Per Mike's webpage:

http://www.mikematessino.com/projects/

Title Release Credits
Return of the Jedi [Fox]
John Williams
Released by RCA Victor/Sony Classical
February 11th, 1997
Assembly/Notes
The Empire Strikes Back [Fox]
John Williams
January 28th, 1997
Assembly/Notes
Star Wars [Fox]
John Williams
January 14th, 1997
Assembly/Notes

11 minutes ago, Richard Penna said:

It would be 100% logical for this to be the 'big one'. I just hope we're not disappointed and have to wait till next year.

Even if thats the case, we know it's done and that it's gonna come out in the next months.

I personally don't think these titles are part of La La's Black Friday's batches, but time will tell I guess. I had always heard that WaterTower / Warner wanted to release these on their own.

Wow... so it is true. I should never doubt my initial thinking. I may be wrong about Amistad (that may be next year), but it is nice to know that the Maestro’s Harry Potter scores are getting the definitive treatment. That, Saving Private Ryan, Schindler’s List, and Superman (most likely) definitely makes this a year for the books with the Maestro and LLL.