HARRY POTTER 1-3 Complete Score Releases Confirmed

Ricard

9 hours ago, Lockdown said:

Thin Red Line I know for a fact will be. I heard people saying Superman and Schindler's List would be so I just rolled along with it. Lol.

Due to Schindler's List and possibly the HP 6 CD set (lets say) It could be overkill for the Williams releases via LLL. I think Superman is the delayed Black Friday title which got pushed to February to coincide with Williams Birthday that month! :unsure:

I would be very surprised if it isn't Supes, it's the film's 40th anniversary after all. I still believe it will be the only Williams among Black Friday titles.

Schindler's List might be the other one. But then, didn't they confirm it for December? Black Friday this year is on the 23rd of November which would mean the titles should go on sale the following Tuesday (27th). So maybe this is one of the delayed titles?

That is what I'm expecting and any other scenario won't be a disappointment.

Karol

1 hour ago, crocodile said:

I would be very surprised if it isn't Supes, it's the film's 40th anniversary after all. I still believe it will be the only Williams among Black Friday titles.

Schindler's List might be the other one. But then, didn't they confirm it for December? Black Friday this year is on the 23rd of November which would mean the titles should go on sale the following Tuesday (27th). So maybe this is one of the delayed titles?

That is what I'm expecting and any other scenario won't be a disappointment.

Karol

MV already confirmed Schindler's List set to coincide with the film re-release in December.So I'am sure this is going to be in the Black Friday batch. As for Superman 40th Anniversary could be the delayed set which MV hinted as a 'super' title in the FSM page.

3 minutes ago, Amer said:

MV already confirmed Schindler's List set to coincide with the film re-release in December.So I'am sure this is going to be in the Black Friday batch. As for Superman 40th Anniversary could be the delayed set which MV hinted as a 'super' title in the FSM page.

Yes, but Black Friday titles are coming out this month and not in December.

Karol

To be honest, let's just chill. A lot of Williams coming. We know that much. It's either embarrassment of riches this month or you get to save money before Christmas. There's no downside really. :)

Karol

I never do and it's always a struggle because if I want something I just buy it myself whenever. It's a nightmare to pick something. So this year me and my family are having a relaxing Christmas away with no presents planned. We just pay for the hotel etc. It's actually better this way. Spend some time in a nice place and not stress about anything.

Karol

16 minutes ago, crocodile said:

To be honest, let's just chill. A lot of Williams coming. We know that much. It's either embarrassment of riches this month or you get to save money before Christmas. There's no downside really. :)

Karol

Yup. And if we film music fans know something it is patience. At least we know these scores are coming and are in the works. Whether in a single release or three separate ones.

14 minutes ago, King Mark said:

so if HP isn't  black friday, then we'll be in a continually freaked out mode for several months/years until it's released

Probably! Invigorating isn't it! :lol:

4 hours ago, crocodile said:

Yes, but Black Friday titles are coming out this month and not in December.

Karol

Yes. But technically they will start shiping end of month. 27th onwards. So it kinda coincides with SL theatrical rerelease.  And it's even linked to the new poster. 

1. Harry Potter will be one big box set and no seperate releases.

2. Black Friday will at least feature Harry Potter, Schindler's List and either The Swarm or Innerspace.

3. Superman: The Movie, JFK, The Towering Inferno and either The Swarm or Innerspace won't come this year any more, but they're all really likely to happen in 2019.

You know it's true!

8 minutes ago, Brundlefly said:

1. Harry Potter will be one big box set and no seperate releases.

2. Black Friday will at least feature Harry Potter, Schindler's List and either The Swarm or Innerspace.

3. Superman: The Movie, JFK, The Towering Inferno and either The Swarm or Innerspace won't come this year any more, but they're all really likely to happen in 2019.

You know it's true!

You know this?

How?

1 minute ago, bollemanneke said:

The 7 have already left the CD factories...

Let's hope they cross my letter box before midsummer's eve.

15 hours ago, JohnnyD said:

Like I said, if one does not believe the blip from the program, why does not one simply ask Mr. Matessino?

Because (as stated earlier) Mike has already said that there was misprinted information in the programme and he "appreciates the continued lack of inquiries".

1 hour ago, Marian Schedenig said:

Because (as stated earlier) Mike has already said that there was misprinted information in the programme and he "appreciates the continued lack of inquiries".

So, what does that mean? That the blip mentioning the Maestro’s three Harry Potter scores was a misprint? Or was there information in the program itself that was a misprint?

13 minutes ago, bollemanneke said:

Or does it just mean that MM appreciates the fact that we're not bombarding him with questions he's legally not allowed to answer?

That's a bingo.

On 11/7/2018 at 2:58 PM, bollemanneke said:

Or does it just mean that MM appreciates the fact that we're not bombarding him with questions he's legally not allowed to answer?

“I’m not at liberty to say...”

That makes perfect sense.

3 minutes ago, Stefancos said:

Authority is not given to you to quote rock gods, Moderator!

The rule of no realm is mine, neither of JWFan nor any other, great or small. But all worthy things that are in peril as the film music world now stands, those are my care. And for my part, I shall not wholly fail of my task, though we should perish, if anything passes through this night that can still grow fair or bear fruit and flower again in days to come. For I also am a steward. Did you not know?