HARRY POTTER 1-3 Complete Score Releases Confirmed

Ricard

As I was reading through the thread less than a minute ago, I loudly hear "shut up! SHUT UUUUP!!!" coming from my living room. Suddenly Aunt Marge's Waltz starts playing. I just realized friggin' Harry Potter POA is playing on my living room TV and I didn't even know it.

23 minutes ago, Manakin Skywalker said:

As I was reading through the thread less than a minute ago, I loudly hear "shut up! SHUT UUUUP!!!" coming from my living room. Suddenly Aunt Marge's Waltz starts playing. I just realized friggin' Harry Potter POA is playing on my living room TV and I didn't even know it.

It's a sign! It's an omen!

This forum will explode if Potter isn't announced in the next batch.

I wonder if they'll do a similarly cruel trick as with Alien 3?

Just seems so weird... could this seriously be a total Williams Black Friday? 5 scores in one go?! That would indeed be the biggest finale imaginable.

Hopefully they follow the Superman trend and work backwards, starting with Azkaban (because clearly it's the most coveted).

But I still think they'll go HP1-2-3 plus SL and SM1.

But isn't SM different? Couldn't the reasoning be, people only really care about SM1 (as it's JW) so we'll do the others first? I don't think there are any people who aren't interested in the slightest in HP1 and apparently not even half his, or HP fans for that matter, fans know about the sessions being around.

28 minutes ago, crumbs said:

could this seriously be a total Williams Black Friday? 5 scores in one go?! That would indeed be the biggest finale imaginable.

That would indeed make 2018 one for the books

And having more spaces would spoil the fact that there are multiscore releases when they've already confirmed there are 5 items coming.

2 hours ago, crumbs said:

This forum will explode if Potter isn't announced in the next batch.

I wonder if they'll do a similarly cruel trick as with Alien 3?

Just seems so weird... could this seriously be a total Williams Black Friday? 5 scores in one go?! That would indeed be the biggest finale imaginable.

That would consist of Harry Potter, Superman, Schindler's List, JFK and The Towering Inferno then. No way, too much money for too many fans.

1 hour ago, Bilbo said:

Isn’t The Thin Red Line supposed to be one of the 5?

Really? I'll love an expanded of The Thin Red Line... That one together with the HP boxset will make me very, very happy

I think LLL strongly hinted/confirmed that they're working on it, but I haven't seen anything official tying it to Black Friday.

I'm not sure if I personally want any more of that. I do love the OST though.

1 minute ago, Richard Penna said:

Yeah, if anything that's good, not 'Uh oh'.

That was sarcasm. LLL's response is funny (even if it's not released).

If just the first score were announced, would that go down as a disappointment? Given all the comments about the sessions being pretty damn good.

I think to truly be a 'wow' release it needs to either be PoA or all 3.

12 minutes ago, Holko said:

But they're laughing with somebody who wants us to implode!

don't forget the rest of the world!

12 minutes ago, Richard Penna said:

If just the first score were announced, would that go down as a disappointment? Given all the comments about the sessions being pretty damn good.

I think to truly be a 'wow' release it needs to either be PoA or all 3.

An HP1 release could be something good to start, 'cause MM could really do justice to that wonderful score.

A PoA release is what we're all waiting for. Less damage to our wallets, nonetheless.

A 1-3 release could not only be dangerous for our wallets, but for my mental health as well, at this point.

12 minutes ago, Smeltington said:

It depends if Harry is a wizard

I completely forgot its ending was cut off! The sessions are terrible, we need MM's godly powers to grant us those 2-5 seconds! Hear that, @kaseykockroach?

10 minutes ago, Taikomochi said:

I would be disappointed if the release didn’t include PoA, but I realize I am spoiled. 

Same. But HP1 alone would at least be a small victory and it’s of course essential JW that deserves a definitive release.

1 hour ago, mstrox said:

I think LLL strongly hinted/confirmed that they're working on it, but I haven't seen anything official tying it to Black Friday.

I'm not sure if I personally want any more of that. I do love the OST though.

I could be wrong, but I don't believe LLL themselves have commented on it one way or another.  The beans were spilled by Nick Redman, who for some reason chose to post a tidbit on Facebook that could only be referring to exactly that score.  It's here:

http://www.jwfan.com/forums/index.php?/topic/18099-the-official-la-la-land-records-thread/&do=findComment&comment=1527353

58 minutes ago, Holko said:

I completely forgot its ending was cut off! The sessions are terrible, we need MM's godly powers to grant us those 2-5 seconds! Hear that, @kaseykockroach?

Sorry, can't hear you over this John Scott score I'm playing. 

1 hour ago, Holko said:

Those were the defining seconds of the score. The key to the whole thing!!

I can't hardly hear the sessions even at full volume on my phone. So if nothing else, an LLL release will fix that.