HARRY POTTER 1-3 Complete Score Releases Confirmed

Ricard

Wow. Amazing news. My mind is officially blown. 

Can't wait for the official announcement (hopefully soon!).

So it will likely be one big giant set, with all 3 scores.... At least, that's what it sounds like at this point.

You win a million Euros in the lottery. 

And you say:

2 minutes ago, Brundlefly said:

Guys, seriously! That was so obvious! I don't know exactly why, but it was somehow.

😂 

2 minutes ago, Brundlefly said:

Personally, I wouldn't do that, because this is not really that obvious. At least not as predictable as complete Harry Potter scores.

Consider the huge amount of fortune we've been enjoying just in the last week or so...throw this announcement on top of it, and it almost feels too good to be true!

I wonder why it says "Programe correct at time of Print."

A kind of disclaimer, because there's a (likely) chance that this project might be scrapped after all? 

We need the official announcement now!!! 😅

16 minutes ago, Brundlefly said:

Guys, seriously! That was so obvious! I don't know exactly why, but it was somehow.

Hmm, it's been "imminent" for about 7 years....

7 minutes ago, Josh500 said:

A kind of disclaimer, because there's a (likely) chance that this project might be scrapped after all? 

I'm being optimistic and hoping it's a "Yes, really" for that announcement.

I'd rather have the SW prequel or IJ trilogies, but these were of course very important. Still, so much leaked that it's really just POA and the trailer. It really bites we still need the Indys complete and playing at the right speed.

13 minutes ago, Josh500 said:

I wonder why it says "Programe correct at time of Print."

We need the official announcement now!!! 😅

The Programe was printed 3 years ago

3 hours ago, Bespin said:

Seriously, I hate to say that... but I'm now very happy that John Williams only scored the first three movies and not the seven ones!!!

Not really.

I still remember when Goblet of Fire was released, we were speculating and hoping against hope until the very last moment that John Williams might return to score it after all. And that continued which each new installment, with the expectation and hope peaking once again and reaching fever pitch with Deathly Hallows.

And we were disappointed each and every single time!!!

9 minutes ago, King Mark said:

Seems weird that is shows up in a concert program before anyone knows about it here

I think that's just MM's sense of humour. He's playing with the fans....

9 minutes ago, King Mark said:

I'm not jumping for joy until it''s offcially announced. 

Yeah, but I'm pretty confident (around 90%) that we'll soon see the official announcement...

But there's always that one in ten chance. 

14 minutes ago, King Mark said:

I'm not jumping for joy until it''s offcially announced. Seems weird that is shows up in a concert program 

I’m with KM on this one.  Seems too good and weird to be true.  Need the official reveal.

If Superman and Schindler are also still happening, seems weird to cluster so many releases together.  I’d love to be wrong.

Although.  I guess Superman isn’t really official is it?

And 7 years ago we got some sort of comment like  "Harry Potter is so close I can almost taste it" regarding expanded score releases...7 YEARS AGO

Just now, Arpy said:

Good thing I'm back at work, now I can pounce on the order page when it pops up, aside from the Star Wars prequel scores, these are my Grails :)

Thing is, we have no idea when this will even hit the market. 

1 hour ago, King Mark said:

I'm not jumping for joy until it''s offcially announced. Seems weird that is shows up in a concert program before anyone knows about it here

So what you're saying is that we should know about it before the producer does?

Karol

1 hour ago, Disco Stu said:

If Superman and Schindler are also still happening, seems weird to cluster so many releases together.  I’d love to be wrong.

Well, maybe that's why they called it "a year for the books."

Without something like this, it's just like any other year, isn't it?

And 7 years ago we got some sort of comment like  "Harry Potter is so close I can almost taste it" regarding expanded score releases...7 YEARS AGO

No, that was 5 years ago. 5 YEARS AGO.

I'm not jumping for joy until it''s offcially announced. Seems weird that is shows up in a concert program before anyone knows about it here

There's always someone who knows before it's publicly announced. And the notes were written by Mike himself.

I think we can deduce an imminent release of these, purely because they were included alongside Schindler's List & Superman, neither of which are officially announced but are all-but-confirmed for next month.

It could very well be an all-John Williams Black Friday event. Potentially 11-12 CDs altogether (if they go 2+2+2 for the Potter film score presentations then +1 bonus CD for further alternates/additional music). 😋

My poor credit card.

2 hours ago, King Mark said:

Making those expanded Prequel edits was so time consuming and I have Gigabytes of videogame file on my PC I can't wait to get rid of all of it with a proper release

Yeah, and then I won't have to care so much that my YouTube channel was deleted. I'll finally be able to kick back and relax.

tenor.gif