Harry Potter - The John Williams Soundtrack Collection 7CD boxset from La-La Land Records (2018)

Jay

Yeah, even if this is a monumental release, I doubt a lot of random HP fans realized the OSTs they knew had missing tracks.
My nerdiest friends absolutely love Harry Potter and its soundtrack, but I've never seen them listen to anything but

the main themes on Youtube or Spotify once in a while. I mean, they absolutely adore the books and films in all their forms

and shapes, but I seriously can't imagine them spending 100 bucks to pop their cd player open and crank up the volume while 
Confrontation in the Shrieking Shack or Hogsmeade Candy Box are playing 😂

PS: less than 2 hours to go. I'm sweating already

9 minutes ago, redishere said:

Yeah, even if this is a monumental release, I doubt a lot of random HP fans realized the OSTs they knew had missing tracks.
My nerdiest friends absolutely love Harry Potter and its soundtrack, but I've never seen them listen to anything but

the main themes on Youtube or Spotify once in a while. I mean, they absolutely adore the books and films in all their forms

and shapes, but I seriously can't imagine them spending 100 bucks to pop their cd player open and crank up the volume while 
Confrontation in the Shrieking Shack or Hogsmeade Candy Box are playing 😂

A few Harry Potter fans I know only listen to Lily's Theme from Deathly Hallows.

This will be a day long remembered. It will see the release of a new Bond expansion, and will soon see the release of one of the biggest Williams release of all time (Land of the Giants). 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Who said:

A very good choice, if you’re just gonna listen to one cue.

Oh yeah. It's a good cue. Just contributing to the argument that most Potter fans are perfectly fine with the OSTS or less.

In other news, only slightly more than an HOUR!

11 minutes ago, Mr. Who said:

A very good choice, if you’re just gonna listen to one cue.

it sounds like a track  from Hunger Games .Doesn't leave the slightest impression for me

k.m. Who just listened to it but didn't remember it's existance

4 minutes ago, King Mark said:

it sounds like a track k from Hunger Games

k.m. Who just listened to it but didn't remember it's existance

You know.... it does doesn't it?

2 minutes ago, TSMefford said:

Eh. The Hunger Games scores have their moments.

I must admit I haven't listened to them carefully. I'm sure good ol' James did some of his magic here and there!

1 minute ago, Faleel J.M. said:

under 1 hour?

45 minutes, yes.
About to spare no expense.

Just now, bollemanneke said:

Are we really going to pretend like Desplat wrote bad scores now? Really?

I really loved his work on The Tree of Life (even if he had to compete with a lot of great classical compositions).

11 minutes ago, TSMefford said:

I actually really love his score for Part 1, one of my favorites after the Williams scores, especially the likes of the Exodus, Ron Leaves, Death Eaters, Ministry of Magic, and Obliviate. Part 2 is a little too Blockbustery for me, but I still like it as well. I just don't come back to it as often.

Ditto. Exodus gives me chills!

Just now, Alex said:

So will there be a specific link I have to click on, or will I just have to keep refreshing LLL homepage?

They will all be right on the homepage after <your local time> o'clock.

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

So will there be a specific link I have to click on, or will I just have to keep refreshing LLL homepage?

I have the homepage open in one tab and two predicted URLs in other tabs based on how the other urls appear...the wait is making me go mad.

Homepage is probably the best bet. Lol. Theoretically they'll pop up in the New Release section and you can add to cart straight from there.

1 minute ago, Richard Penna said:

I added a random album to my cart earlier. Just to see what happens.

I've got to add two things to my cart tonight (Potter and TWINE). This needs some precision clicking!

Same man. I've ordered from them before too, but I just want to make sure. Lol.

9 minutes ago, Luke Skywalker said:

Great..I thought this was on sale at 10pm European time. At 9pm I'm returning home from work!

There might still be a few SL and TWINE left by then.. : )