Harry Potter - The John Williams Soundtrack Collection 7CD boxset from La-La Land Records (2018)

Jay

41 minutes ago, TSMefford said:

@OneBuckFilms @bollemanneke @ATXHusker Did you guys order more than just Potter? Just curious to see why yours may not have changed yet.

I only ordered Potter. If they actually ship it sooner, I'll be happily surprised.

6 minutes ago, crumbs said:

My order status changed a few hours ago, like the others here. How exciting! :D

As someone theorized above, it hopefully means they've prepared the parcels with shipping stickers, etc. so all they need to do now is insert the Potter sets once they arrive and send them to the post office. Woohoo!

I think it’s a step further.

My guess is that Awaiting Fulfillment is awaiting the Potter set to arrive. So, now Awaiting Shipping is basically your order is fulfilled, it’s here, but we have to stick a stamp on it and send it out still.

Im going to be ecstatic if we get shipping notices tomorrow or Monday.

1 minute ago, Lockdown said:

Wow mine was at my doorstep!!

You’re kidding right @Lockdown?

2 hours ago, TSMefford said:

😔

Have a little hope!

If I get a dispatch e-mail sometime early next week, I'll be ecstatic!

I'm just trying not to get overly excited about something that may be too good to be true :P

9 minutes ago, Josh500 said:

Wait.

Those of you who got the Waiting Shipment status, do you live in the US and Canada?

Maybe it's by location... 

No, I live in Denmark. My order number is #166756, if that helps.

4 minutes ago, gkgyver said:

What does "awaiting fulfillment" mean?

Cant say for sure, but it’s before awaiting shipment

11 minutes ago, Josh500 said:

Wait.

Those of you who got the Waiting Shipment status, do you live in the US and Canada?

U.S.

So. Googling the terms turned up these definitions (keep in mind, these are not La-La Land’s definitions😞

• Awaiting Fulfillment — customer has completed the checkout process and payment has been confirmed.
    • Awaiting Shipment — order has been pulled and packaged and is awaiting collection from a shipping provider.

Another:

When an order is well made and paid, the status will automatically be changed to "Awaiting fulfillment" which means your payment was well received but we haven't started dealing process of your order.

When we complete dealing with your order and send you confirmation email, the status will be changed to "Awaiting shipment". Please notice this doesn't mean your order can be shipped immediately. It just means that we are starting making process of your order. There'll be some time for making process if the items you ordered are make to order.

So it could go either way.

2 hours ago, TSMefford said:

@OneBuckFilms @bollemanneke @ATXHusker Did you guys order more than just Potter? Just curious to see why yours may not have changed yet.

I ordered Potter, Dracula and Schindler's List, so it's not that.

1 hour ago, Josh500 said:

Wait.

I'm from Austria, so it's not that, either.

Might be the order number. Perhaps they've begun to prepare a certain number of packages in "order order". Mine is #166818

5 hours ago, Jay said:

It's entirely possible they've begun lining up empty boxes that will have Potter added to them when they come in.  I don't know what their process is.

Yes that's my theory. They could have a huge pile of postage boxes with the labels already applied, and they're just waiting for the stock to arrive so they can slide them in.

I have a dilemma. I'am awaiting my Gift Certificate code. Since my country doesn't come in the paypal list in their new website payment set up; I have to ask MV to manually charge my card. Then he issues me a gift certificate and I can then place my order. I guess he is very tied up right now...so many orders..:(

So, am I to believe that the orders will be shipped out in the order they were first placed?

Because if so, I will make sure that's one visit to the in-laws a certain someone won't hear the end of for the rest of 2018.

10 minutes ago, gkgyver said:

So, am I to believe that the orders will be shipped out in the order they were first placed?

Because if so, I will make sure that's one visit to the in-laws a certain someone won't hear the end of for the rest of 2018.

I assume they’ll be shipped in the order they were recieved 

5 hours ago, Richard Penna said:

If I get a dispatch e-mail sometime early next week, I'll be ecstatic!

I'm just trying not to get overly excited about something that may be too good to be true :P

Well the last time I ordered from LLL (Saving Private Ryan) I never got a shipping notice. The status of that order is still on their page "Awaiting Shipment". 

Which also meant that I never got a tracking number. And that does not bode well for this order either, as I can't track it once it ships to get info if it will arrive here before my holiday trip. It is like a return to the dark postal ages of the past.

4 minutes ago, crumbs said:

2 hours, 58 minutes away. 

Damn, I probably won’t be able to listen to it live! Will check here to see all your reactions though 🌝

Hope Smash Mouth’s cover of Remembering Mother is included

30 minutes ago, crumbs said:

2 hours, 58 minutes away. 

Three samples from CoS and PoA? Gosh, I hope it's Reunion of Friends plus That's A Lie and Aunt Marge Points the Finger!

😘

It’ll probably be closer to 2pm rather than 1pm that they play it.